Fpse for Android News

kuronosan
Primary Device: Samsung Fascinate
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: SuperClean 2.1

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby kuronosan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 am

Broken MGS save states are now fixed. Thanks schtruck!

HAT3R
Primary Device: HTC Desire
Operating System: android
ROM: oxygen 2

Postby HAT3R » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 am

as people already said a hundred times, there are issues with multitouch wich pratically make games not playable... for me guncon too is broken :roll:

v--t
Primary Device: desire nd
Operating System: Windows xp

Postby v--t » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:36 am

The author now starts to work cash OpenGL?

j10rhic
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: motorola droid
ROM: chrono cross

Postby j10rhic » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 am

Hello, I'm a moto droid 1 user playing Chrono Cross. Having two problems:

1) I uninstalled and reinstalled FPSe and now my save states are no longer recognized. I still have the .ss0, .ss1, and .ss2 files. I am not sure why this is.

2) I installed codebreakers.bin after reading a previous post in this thread. At first I would only get the Sony screen and it would turn black. Once again I uninstalled and reinstalled, this time opening the .bin before locating a BIOS file. I got the codebreakers screen followed by an immediate close. Fixed, right? Now I need to apply the BIOS. Except I just did and now the screen is going black again, exactly the same as before I reinstalled it.

EDIT: problem 2 has been solved by turning off mdec acceleration, gte acceleration, fast booting and turning on hle mode. also, i didn't initially set the cheats.mcr for anyone who is having the same issue.

Thanks for your time! Love the app.

rumsey
Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: Android 2.3.2 (GB)
ROM: Hyperdroid GBX 6.0

Postby rumsey » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 am

j10rhic wrote:Hello, I'm a moto droid 1 user playing Chrono Cross. Having two problems:

1) I uninstalled and reinstalled FPSe and now my save states are no longer recognized. I still have the .ss0, .ss1, and .ss2 files. I am not sure why this is.

2) I installed codebreakers.bin after reading a previous post in this thread. At first I would only get the Sony screen and it would turn black. Once again I uninstalled and reinstalled, this time opening the .bin before locating a BIOS file. I got the codebreakers screen followed by an immediate close. Fixed, right? Now I need to apply the BIOS. Except I just did and now the screen is going black again, exactly the same as before I reinstalled it.

EDIT: problem 2 has been solved by turning off mdec acceleration, gte acceleration, fast booting and turning on hle mode. also, i didn't initially set the cheats.mcr for anyone who is having the same issue.

Thanks for your time! Love the app.

1) You need to go to system and point to you save states to the right folder then save

2) You had this problem because you tried to boot codebreaker.bin directly. You need to boot another game first and have it do a disc load (start a new game, load a save state, move around - whatever just make sure it loads something from disc) then eject that disc, insert codebreaker, and select restart.

If you ever see the Sony and Playstation logos, you did it wrong and its not going to work. Leave on mdec, gte, and fast boot, HLE off, and save system settings. I'm going to post a savestate that will allow you to boot codebreaker directly without the hassle of loading another game first in a minute.

Codebreaker fix for people with issues loading it:
edit: Extract the attached file to your save state folder. load codebreaker.bin and let it complete the Sony and Playstation logos and then you will get a black screen. Press menu and load save state - load the only save state you see (#4). This will get you in to the codebreaker menu without requiring you to use a game.
Attachments
codebreakersavestate.zip
codebreaker boot fix - save state
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 952 times
Last edited by rumsey on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

omnikam
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Note 3
Operating System: Android
ROM: 4.4

Postby omnikam » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:35 am

It may have been said, but multi the luxurious has an error. Up on the Dpad becomes sticky, also L1 becomes stuck. Using 10.13, but multitouch works in 10.04, I must add that with this issue as it is, it renders the emulator unusable. Although I return to 10.04 for function

j10rhic
Fresh Fish

Postby j10rhic » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 am

Thank you for your response. I got it working.

EDIT: now, I'm having another issue.

I load the codebreaker as you say, and select the codes. I hit start and it prompts me to enter the game disc. So I hit the eject button, load the game (Chrono Cross with the preloaded cheats from cheats.mcd), and tap the area of the screen where the x button should be. Instead of a "game loading" screen, I get a blue and red circle. Can you help me out with this one?

rumsey
Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: Android 2.3.2 (GB)
ROM: Hyperdroid GBX 6.0

Postby rumsey » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:57 am

j10rhic wrote:Thank you for your response. I got it working.

EDIT: now, I'm having another issue.

I load the codebreaker as you say, and select the codes. I hit start and it prompts me to enter the game disc. So I hit the eject button, load the game (Chrono Cross with the preloaded cheats from cheats.mcd), and tap the area of the screen where the x button should be. Instead of a "game loading" screen, I get a blue and red circle. Can you help me out with this one?

Make sure mdec, gte, fastboot and bios are all enabled. You are seeing the right screen it should just say game loading on it as well (blue and red circle is normal). Try waiting at that screen for a minute and see if your game starts.

j10rhic
Fresh Fish

Postby j10rhic » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:30 am

working now! for real. thanks!

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

HAT3R wrote:as people already said a hundred times, there are issues with multitouch wich pratically make games not playable... for me guncon too is broken :roll:

This is why you should have bought a QUERTZ-device. I don't think emulators are fun on touch-only devices...

Return to “News”