schtruck wrote:Good news!
FPse64 1.7.16 has been pushed to playstore
FPse 11.226 will follow in 24/48hours with similar changes and fixes except for features not supported.
Here is Changes for FPse220.127.116.11, tested myself on many games and i must say this version is oustanding:
- Fixed some OpenGLES 2.0 HD crashes
- Added 2 levels for FBO option in OpenGLES 2.0 HD mode
1st works for boot logo or games like Tekken3 and more
2nd works with Castlevania SOTN and surely more
- Added preset OpenGLES 2.0 HD video settings for Parasite Eve II,Tekken3 and Castlevania SOTN
- Fixed potential crash when scanning .chd file
- Fixed Load Icon and Search Icon
- Fixed menu button mapping in menu
- Upgraded to Android 12 SDK with new Storage access rights
Thanks for your feedback
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests