I just been playing a crash bandicoot trilogy PBP and not sure what issue is when I was using software mode worked great switched to opengl and oddly boxes weren't being displayed in game I tried multiple settingsschtruck wrote:FPse64 1.6 is ready for a short period of Beta testing , check below incredible changes and fixes:
- Fixed Video timing which gives a real 30% boost on any device!
- Fixed Smoothness for NTSC and PAL, FPse64 is smooth as never!
- Fixed run from launchers like the famous DIG which gave black screen
- Fixed long pause like in GT2
- Fixed X-Men Mutant Academy 1 & 2
- Fixed Silent Hill PAL jumping video issue
- Fixed Spyro 3 PAL jumping load screen issue
- Fixed Kensei JAP freeze
- Fixed crash on 32bits by forcing OpenSL-ES to off
- Other minor fixes
Merry Christmas also I highly recommend any one who has the original to upgrade tbh miles better in comparisonschtruck wrote:Great news for PS1 emulation Lovers!
the fantastic FPse64 for Android emulator is now 50% off for a week
it's time to discover this incredible emulator and be very surprised:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tor.fpse64
check the video promotion to see how it works!
Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests