FPse64 Version 1.3 is now pushed to playstore,
here are changes:
- Fixed and improved polygon shaking fix option in OpenGL high definition
- Fixed external gamepad menu browsing
- Fixed some glitches in Software high definition
- Improved Software high definition rendering to a level never reached
close to and sometime better than OpenGL high definition
- Fixed Castlevania chronicle sound
- Fixed Broken sword 2 issue
- Fixed Overboard! issue
- Fixed cover search menu
- Fixed crash for 32bits build when exiting game
- Fixed NFSv3 reading crash for 32bits build
- Others minor fixes
FPse64 is progressing very well and the gap between FPse and FPse64 is growing fastly...
it's ready for next Android versions!
As you know FPse64 is an entirely recoded version of FPse to support both 32 and 64 bits as well as adding many improvements and fixes.