schtruck wrote:we are proud to inform you the availability of the new version of FPse for Android, check changes just below!
- Optimized and improved highly OpenGL High defintion plugin
- Upgraded OpenGL high definition plugin to OpenGL ES 2.0, great graphic quality now!!!
- Added support for FBO to OpenGL High definition plugin for much more accurated emulation
- Added Disable texture Cache video option for games like cars simulation game to boost them
- Added Mouse support (Usb or BT), emulates PS Mouse or Guncon (support Android 7.x mouse cursor change)
- Fixed finally the crashes which happened on Android 7.1 and up when saving or compressing games
- Added onscreen special button to change quickly shaders
- Replaced Spline Shader by 5xBRz mode for soft modes, much more accurate
- Fixed CRT shader for soft modes and opengl advanced mode
- Added Postprocessing shaders for OpenGL HD mode, like Cartoon mode, TV scanlines etc...
You can add your own shaders to the directory /sdcard/.fpse/shaders
About last beta, changes are more fixes and Mouse support!! works great , and especially on Nougat where you can change or hide the mouse cursor.The nex CRT shader gives great result too for soft modes
For Opengl High definition, if you are looking for accurate emulation, remember to activate FBO from video menu when game is running
Recall me your device laska?
schtruck wrote:Good i have it too. But opengl works better. Maybe it s game related. What game are you using?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest