View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Supporter version help 

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5
Post Supporter version help
ok ive installed the free version pluss the supporter one aswell. Just unsure of what the extras were. i honestly dont see anything. I thought it came with a multitouch dpad

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 pm
Addict

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Virtuous Inquisition 4.0.1
Post Re: Supporter version help
Please see the menus, or you didnt install both in the same place (i installed both on my storage card)
Simplest way to see if you have the supporter version; when you've just started fpsece it should say your name in the position where it says fps.

Honestly though, theres alot of extras in the supporter version, go trough the menus to enable/place the pads, you should also have save&load state (beeing save/load anywhere in the game, using fpsece instead of the games save function) if you get a recent custom skin (since im unsure the default skin currently supports all extras) you will also be able to minimize fpsece (yay, calls) and change disc.

If you dont wanna go looking for a skin, just wait, 0.11 soon afaik, which will have a new skin for all resolutions supporting all the added features.

Edit: btw, im not sure if you actually get the pad with the supporter version, did you grab it from the first post of the news thread?

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm
Guru

Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Well I even went so far to make HD2 optimized pack and still noobs popin' outta nowhere askin' stupid question (i dont really type in this way)

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
KowboyBebop wrote:
Well I even went so far to make HD2 optimized pack and still noobs popin' outta nowhere askin' stupid question (i dont really type in this way)

So why dont you just give him a link?
He's a newbie so please be more patient, ok?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:19 pm
Guru

Sure go ahead and tell me how horribly lazy I am that I didn't give a link. Q-Ball there is a big difference in being new and being "inset some insult, I dont want to judge anyone". If you are new, then you will learn slowly. If you are the other one, you wont learn, you will just want others to do the job. I mean comon, Its HD2 optimized pack. Where possibly can it be located? Ofc its in HD2 section in my HD2 [Tips&Tricks] thread which is a sticky.

Now seriously. I made a pack for totaly new ones and "the others" so they dont have to learn or search. So sorry if it irritates me to hear such "not so clever" questions. Well but you might as well be right. It would be much easier to give link than typing this message now.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:53 pm
Global Moderator

Open your eyes! Where do you see that:
KowboyBebop wrote:
"inset some insult, I dont want to judge anyone".

I could even try to strain my eyes to see it. But I can't. Why?
Because there's no words like that. Absolutely. NO.

In future if someone, who just joined (Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 pm - he joined 2 days ago!), ask a questions on our board please HELP them OR GIVE them a LINK to the useful theme.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 pm
Guru

Well I dont really get the first part "Insert insult here" Mean like "idiot" Which makes two groups. The new ones and idiots. New ones will learn, idiots wants you to do their work. I made my pack for both. And yeah, you dont have to be "developer" or "IT nerd" to use "Search button" (yes, this IS reference to some guy).

Besides I pointed him to right direction didn't I? This qualifies as Helping him right? Punish my lazyiness for not giving him idiot-proof link. Also I would suggest you to not close every single resolved thread so quickly. They could come in handy. Anyway this is offtopic, lets close this one right now.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:58 pm
Global Moderator

And what will he type in Search - "Cant see skins in FpseCE"? That's why he ask.
Anyway I'll close this topic to close our discussion because it can continue indefinitely :D

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]