Cheers for the replies,
Any idea what format i have to save it in, and where i have to save it within fpsece to access the save.
ive got it onto the phone, and shows it being in the memory card if i look through Program Files/fpseCE/MEMCARDS/slot1 (through computer, on my phone is says "there is no application associated with "slot1". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application")
At the moment i cant access from load screen menu (its just not in the list...) Thinking this might be that i havnt saved it in the right format? It is currently saved as .MCD
Yeh got it going now, cheers for the help.
Was quite simple getting it done to be honest.
1. Back up PS3 Hard drive to another HDD (In my base portable external)
2. find the ps1/2 file you want to get.
3. turn it into the format FPSECE seems to recognize (.MCD) which can be done using one of the programs above
4. load up fpsece (without a disk) so you get the loading screen
5. go to memory card and check it is in slot1 (for some reason it seemed to insist on me doing this for the save to be accessible when in game.
6. close down fpsece and re-open with the game you are using
7 your load should now be available for you load.
Cheers for the help guys.