Forum's here isn't saving login info?

Old threads
djdafreund
Primary Device: touch pro (Herman)
Operating System: 23128
ROM: NRG-ROM (Aug.12) Sense 2.5

Forum's here isn't saving login info?

Postby djdafreund » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 am

Hey guys, i noticed every time i visit i have to login again for some reason. I am using firefox and save the info each time, but once i return i notice i'm not logged in anymore. I even tried logging in, and saving the address link at top after i'm logged in, and use that. But it appears to expire, as the next day i visit using that link, it's back to not logged in again. And when logging in, i DO have "keep me logged in" checked. What gives?

mastanobu
Guru
Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL

Re: Forum's here isn't saving login info?

Postby mastanobu » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 am

Schtruck had to disable it because some russian group stole a beta release of FpseCE from the forums. It is a pain, but I eventually got use to it.
Find me at http://www.totalgamerz.com - Ryo
XDA - ryotgz

djdafreund
Primary Device: touch pro (Herman)
Operating System: 23128
ROM: NRG-ROM (Aug.12) Sense 2.5

Postby djdafreund » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:07 am

Ahhh, that explains things then. I read about that. Utter BS too. Already free offered, other then newest version's and gamesave's. I'm not a perfect angel myself, but when i see something worth it and usable, i have NO problems donating. That dude is a total worthless BLANK for doing that. Everyone suffer's because of it. Thanks again for the response.

Suicidal.Banana
Addict
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Virtuous Inquisition 4.0.1

Postby Suicidal.Banana » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

djdafreund wrote:Ahhh, that explains things then. I read about that. Utter BS too. Already free offered, other then newest version's and gamesave's. I'm not a perfect angel myself, but when i see something worth it and usable, i have NO problems donating. That dude is a total worthless BLANK for doing that. Everyone suffer's because of it. Thanks again for the response.

I agree, but just for good measure, it happend about half a year before the release for as far as i can tell, not when 0.10 was out.
But ye, lame action, wich almost meant the end of fpsece.
Im a FpseCE supporter!

Return to “Archives”