View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Fpsece 0.10 help 
Fresh Fish

Post Fpsece 0.10 help
Hello everyone.

First of all..Happy New Year!
And then I'd like to ask you for some help. I'm using fpsece 0.10 on my samsung i900 device. The only two games I've managed to load were ff7 & polaris snocross. Some others, such as tomb rider 2, civilization crash after loading a new game, so I can just enjoy ther's main menus and nothing more. The rest (ff9,ff8, ResEvil1,2,3...) don't even start at all with my "windows logo" disappearing somewhere. I've read many topics hear, used different settings, patches, mod's. Maybe someone has the conclusion to this problem. I would appreciate this. Thank you.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Post Re: Fpsece 0.10 help
The quality of the iso is often the cause of crashes, especially if you can run some games, but not all these that are supposed to work.

Note that some iso that run perfectly on a PC emulator may crash with fpsece. It requires very "pure" iso

Most of the time, the usual trick of disableLogo=off in the fpse.ini allows to see if the crash is related to the quality of the iso
=> If the psx boot screen is messed up, or if you only have the SONY logo on a white background and not the 2nd boot image with PSX in cloros and playstation written at the bottom, your iso is corrupted.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]