[ICONS] Arcade style analog Joystick overlay + icon pack!

A place to submit any artwork you make for FpseCE. Includes menu skins, icons, etc.
CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Re: Arcade style analog Joystick overlay + icon pack!

Postby CloudStrife86 » Wed May 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Doing that PSN icon must have taken hours! It looks very good though. I have a question about the other buttons: Because the are quite large, similar or larger than the X, O , [], /\ buttons in my pack, does placing them on the bottom row cause that flickering issue at the top and bottom of the display? This happens because the icons are a little too big, so they hang into the lower border.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Bumba

Postby Bumba » Wed May 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Yes, placing them too close to the edge will cause the flickering issue. At the moment I place the icons away from the edges. I read in a post that Schtruck had fixed that problem but I still have the same result even with the latest supporter version. I made the icons a bit bigger to make them more finger friendly. I can re-size them for you if you like?

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Postby CloudStrife86 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

It's OK, I'm not a huge fan of fighting games, which is obviously what you made these for, so I won't be using them too much. Thanks for the offer though. :)
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Return to “FpseCE - Artist Corner”