View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 pm




Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 [SKINS] Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.51 
Author Message
Junior Member

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm
Posts: 11
Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: windows 6.5
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.2
hello folks!im new here and first of all i want to say thanks for good work you are great!so i have hd2 and support version for fpse and i have also this skin!fantastic skin by the way!every game it works GREAT BUT i cant use multitouch and i dont know why....i have hd=1 etc etc and for the graphics =4 etc etc!i dont have multitouch and the keys like the picture.when you play fighting games like street fighter and king of fighters you need multitouch!any idea about that?please help


thanks for everything


Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm
Profile
Junior Member

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am
Posts: 7
Primary Device: i8000
Operating System: 6.5.2
ROM: JA5
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.2
Work great on i8000, unfortunately I still can't find the button to exit landscape mode. Tried every corner of the screen, is there a way to assign a physical button to go back to portrait?

Thanks


Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 am
Profile
Member

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Posts: 47
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: stock 1.66
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.2
Version 1.3:
- Updated with Pad buttons

xaznxplaya wrote:
Work great on i8000, unfortunately I still can't find the button to exit landscape mode. Tried every corner of the screen, is there a way to assign a physical button to go back to portrait?
Thanks


The corner is the top-right when the phone in portrait position.

If you have supporters version, you can also increase the exit button, see schtruck message:
Added Landscape to Portrait button resizing. Just by adding Exit_Size=XXX into [POCKETPC] section of fpse.ini file.


Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:50 am
Profile
Fresh Fish

Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 pm
Posts: 3
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: Stock 1.66
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.3
Hi,

Just wanted to say great skin :mrgreen: but how do i get the dpad to show on the screen like on the screenshots there does not seem to be any extra overlays?

Thanks


Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am
Profile
Junior Member

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am
Posts: 7
Primary Device: i8000
Operating System: 6.5.2
ROM: JA5
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.2
amirdt wrote:
xaznxplaya wrote:
Work great on i8000, unfortunately I still can't find the button to exit landscape mode. Tried every corner of the screen, is there a way to assign a physical button to go back to portrait?
Thanks


The corner is the top-right when the phone in portrait position.

If you have supporters version, you can also increase the exit button, see schtruck message:
Added Landscape to Portrait button resizing. Just by adding Exit_Size=XXX into [POCKETPC] section of fpse.ini file.


Unfortunately, I do not have the supported, well not yet. I did the the top right corner in portrait position, do I have to hold it or something?


Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 am
Profile
Member

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Posts: 47
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: stock 1.66
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.2
xaznxplaya wrote:
amirdt wrote:
xaznxplaya wrote:
Work great on i8000, unfortunately I still can't find the button to exit landscape mode. Tried every corner of the screen, is there a way to assign a physical button to go back to portrait?
Thanks


The corner is the top-right when the phone in portrait position.

If you have supporters version, you can also increase the exit button, see schtruck message:
Added Landscape to Portrait button resizing. Just by adding Exit_Size=XXX into [POCKETPC] section of fpse.ini file.


Unfortunately, I do not have the supported, well not yet. I did the the top right corner in portrait position, do I have to hold it or something?


No, but it is extremely small, it is really the tip of the edge of the screen.


Version 1.31:
- Improved Pad buttons area with LeSScro help


Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:35 pm
Profile
Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:06 pm
Posts: 871
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.31
Hi,
I just installed the newest version (1.31) and the widgets switched places. The 8dpad is in right corner while 4buttons in left. I guess I did something wrong. Or is it bug/feature?

_________________
New All-in-1 Pack
HTC HD 2 / HTC LEO // 8GB microSD class6 // ROM: EnergyROM GTX
FPSeCE Download | FPSeCE Complete How To Guide | Request new version
HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Image
Image


Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Profile
Member

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Posts: 47
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: stock 1.66
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.31
KowboyBebop wrote:
Hi,
I just installed the newest version (1.31) and the widgets switched places. The 8dpad is in right corner while 4buttons in left. I guess I did something wrong. Or is it bug/feature?


Thats strange, the menu10 PAD buttons only control the vertical position of the pads (bottom, middle and top) and not the horizontal ones, so I cant see how the skin can do that switch on your unit.


Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 pm
Profile
Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:06 pm
Posts: 871
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.31
Well in that case I'm gonna reinstal FPSEce =/ (second time today)
Oh btw, do you know if Widgets positions are stored somewhere? Because everytime I start the game its in its initial position. I guess its just isnt implemented yet right?
Thanks for fast answer =)

Ok it was My fault =)
I changed position in pad.ini
Quote:
[PAD_POSITION]
Position=1
But I did it this morning and it kicked in when I updated your skin. Weird. Anyways I set it back to "1" and its how it is supposed to be. Well I will add it to my HD2 tips later =)

_________________
New All-in-1 Pack
HTC HD 2 / HTC LEO // 8GB microSD class6 // ROM: EnergyROM GTX
FPSeCE Download | FPSeCE Complete How To Guide | Request new version
HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Image
Image


Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 pm
Profile
Member

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Posts: 47
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: stock 1.66
Post Re: Finger friendly WVGA skin for FpseCE_010 V1.31
KowboyBebop wrote:
Well in that case I'm gonna reinstal FPSEce =/ (second time today)
Oh btw, do you know if Widgets positions are stored somewhere? Because everytime I start the game its in its initial position. I guess its just isnt implemented yet right?


I have the same problem, seems that you are right and pad changes are not saved yet into the ini file


Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:56 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.