Crash Bandicoot

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
Atcold
Primary Device: Samsung Omnia II i8000
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: Fubo's JE1.5

Re: Crash Bandicoot

Postby Atcold » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Lannabulls wrote:Thank,
as soon as realized that sound dont wortk the first thing that i did check the setting, sound is enabled.

I copy to my sd external card the 3 Crash Bandicoot titles for PS1 all USA version, i did the iso so i extract the bin extension, download USA bios as "FPse for android" recomends, copy it in the same folder with roms and try to play.
Games can be played well, no problem about speed, etc, only the sound is missing, NO SOUND AT ALL, same matter with all 3 games!!!!

IMPORTANT, may can help, give you some info:

I'm noticing that as soon as i lunch the game, for a second or so i hear game sound then it stops, i hear sound then it suddenly stops after a very short while, one second about, as "something" stop, turn off the sound, hope i can make you understand by my poor written english.
Can you give me some advise please in order to solve the matter?
Thank a lot !

Well.. I was using FpseCE 2 years ago, on my Windows Mobile phone. Now we are on Android and the problem is not Crash Bandicoot related.. Might I suggest you to open a new thread or look for Android audio related issues?
I am afraid I am not able to help you more, sorry..
Anyway, in your description (in a new thread), try to be very clear and meticulous in describing the problem and the details about its context.

Lannabulls
Primary Device: Asus transformer pad tf300tg
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 ICS
ROM: Android 4.0.3 ICS

Postby Lannabulls » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 am

Thank a lot,
SOUND IS WORKING!!!!!!!
I try to explain may we can find the reson why and help other that got the same problem; i try to read many forums about "FPse for android" and sound problems related, many people out there have the same problem that i had:
at home i dont have wifii connection only dsl so i can connect my tablet, i go online only when i go out.
I downloaded and install "FPse for android" last week, obviously i was online, i did the install, no time to test it.
I test it first time at home so offline, as soon as i lunch "FPse for android" i get an e message: "failed to verify license" i toght that it happens cause no internet connection, try to play every 3 Bandicoot titles, no sound at all, lunch the game, sound for one second or so, then no sound, no problem about playing all the games can be played smootly except for sound, no sound at all!!!! Try to swich setting, frame rate, sync on and off, etc, still no sound, can not solove the problem.

Yesterday i add occasion to connect my tablet to internet, open "FPse for android" WITH DEFAULT SETTING, lunch the game sound is there, no problem at all!!! I can play all the games, no problem at all :speed is fine, sound , etc, everything perfect!!!

Then i try to lunch "FPse for android" again this time offline, no problem sound is there so may it possible that as i luch ther game the first time the matter was cause i was off line, "FPse for android" can not ferify the license and it stop sound or "ptrotect itself in some way?"

Anyway problem solved now i can play my Bandicot tiltles with sound,
thank a lot!!!!

Atcold
Primary Device: Samsung Omnia II i8000
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: Fubo's JE1.5

Postby Atcold » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Lannabulls wrote:Thank a lot,
SOUND IS WORKING!!!!!!!
I try to explain may we can find the reson why and help other that got the same problem; i try to read many forums about "FPse for android" and sound problems related, many people out there have the same problem that i had:
at home i dont have wifii connection only dsl so i can connect my tablet, i go online only when i go out.
I downloaded and install "FPse for android" last week, obviously i was online, i did the install, no time to test it.
I test it first time at home so offline, as soon as i lunch "FPse for android" i get an e message: "failed to verify license" i toght that it happens cause no internet connection, try to play every 3 Bandicoot titles, no sound at all, lunch the game, sound for one second or so, then no sound, no problem about playing all the games can be played smootly except for sound, no sound at all!!!! Try to swich setting, frame rate, sync on and off, etc, still no sound, can not solove the problem.

Yesterday i add occasion to connect my tablet to internet, open "FPse for android" WITH DEFAULT SETTING, lunch the game sound is there, no problem at all!!! I can play all the games, no problem at all :speed is fine, sound , etc, everything perfect!!!

Then i try to lunch "FPse for android" again this time offline, no problem sound is there so may it possible that as i luch ther game the first time the matter was cause i was off line, "FPse for android" can not ferify the license and it stop sound or "ptrotect itself in some way?"

Anyway problem solved now i can play my Bandicot tiltles with sound,
thank a lot!!!!

I'm glad you're able to play your favourite game. Have fun m8 ;)

Sumsoft
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 7 (2013, Wifi)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 4.4.4

Postby Sumsoft » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:03 pm

Necropost.

So I'm running the latest Fpse on android and using the US version of the game.

I've tried running in Software HD and Open GL but my controller is not being detected. I'm using a PS3 controller and sixaxis app. I've also tested the on-screen controls and no luck there.

No idea where to start troubleshooting this. The controller setup is detected in the other games (5 or so) that I've got up and running.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”