ISS Pro Evolution

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
mesut85
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: 1.72 18.10 (Vodafone)

ISS Pro Evolution

Postby mesut85 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Hello at all,

First I have to say, I am from Berlin and my English is not so good as yours.. i think :D also I have to say that I am a happy user of fpsece 0.10(of course supporter version)
Now to my Problem: The reason why I use fpsece 0.10 is the game "iss pro evolution", i love that game, I played it allways on the psone and i was happy to hear that i can play it on my HD2 too. But i cant :cry:
I can start it, that is not the problem, i can also config the menu.. wich team i want to have, wich weather i want to have and so on. Then the Match begins, the teams come of the field, the commentator says hello and welcome and so on.. all seems to bee good at his time. Then comes "Kick off", I have the ball, i run a few meters and when want to pass to another member of my team.. the emulator chrashes, again and again!! :evil: I tried everthing i can do, I load the image down agian, I install the fpsece 0.10 once again, I install a new rom of my HD2.. but nothing works! :? Other games like Cool Boarders or Tekken or Resident Evil are running well, but the one game i only want to play doesnt work! That makes me very said. I even know that not all games are working, but iss pro evolution is also listed on the compatibility list. I hope you can help me, you are my last option.
Thank you very much!!!!

mesut85
Fresh Fish

Re: ISS Pro Evolution

Postby mesut85 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 pm

ok.. is that right that iss pro evolution also crashes at you.. but pro evolution soccer works?? i understand right?? :?

mesut85
Fresh Fish

Postby mesut85 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Does Pro Evolution Soccer 2 also works?? Because I cant find Pro evo, only Pro evo 2??

..Sorry :shock:

Moli
Primary Device: SGS
ROM: Froyo 2.2.1 JPY

Postby Moli » Thu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Hello

Someone tried on pes2, allocated volume hardware (UP) for run speed(R1) but not works for my, not action in this button, but in others buttons aigned, dpad, L1 etc works ok, but not R1

someone can try it?

Moli
Primary Device: SGS
ROM: Froyo 2.2.1 JPY

Postby Moli » Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm

I was wrong

interpret things difficult for me if I'm not home, be understanding, not it is a question of common sense, I know I should not ask a question three times in three places, but it has happened so that I misunderstood, not knowing the proper place to ask, can have either a mistak

I also could help in the question, instead of me with the whip

victamone
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: htc hd2
ROM: stock

Postby victamone » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Using HTC HD2 with OPTI PACK. ISS Pro Evolution Soccer works great but I am having an issue in this game where up and down keys on the D-pad are double-tapping...

michalsk11
Fresh Fish

Postby michalsk11 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 pm

I still dont now how to run iss pro evo 2 on my omnia i900 the game crash after 30s playing the match ..... ;/ i can run only iss pro 98 without sound and is working ok...
i tried:
iss pro evolution 1 and 2
We 2002 and 4 final version

but on every pro evo games crash after 30 - 40 s
also the same bugggg is with FIFA Games...

Im very unhappy because gameplay with g-sensor in football games is amazing on fpsece...

Return to “Game-Specific Help”