Hi guys, nice to see such a wonderful emulator running supported and incredibly working
I have a NEXUS 5 mobile phone running the latest android os, 4.4.4, and I have the following original game .ISOs in my device:
- Metal Gear Solid 1 (PAL - Italian)
- Resident Evil 2 (PAL - Italian)
- Apocalypse (PAL - Italian)
- Silent Hill (PAL - Multi5)
- Final Fantasy IX (PAL - Italian)
- Medievil (PAL - Italian)
EVERY game, except for APOCALYPSE and SILENT HILL, runs incredibly smoothly and very psx-like without changing ANY of the default Settings that come with FPse 0.11.139. That basically means:
- No OpenGL
- Just "Framelimiter", "Screenfiltering" and "Dithering" ticks in VIDEO Settings
- No options selected in the SYSTEM Settings
- Just "Spusync" and "Reduce Latency" ticks in AUDIO Settings
- SCPH1001.BIN Bios mounted
The ONLY problem I encountered using this very same basic config for all the ROMs, appears with APOCALYPSE and SILENT HILL:
Every Cutscene, from the Activision logo scene to the new game scene are MUTE; however the games runs without other problems of sort, they have background music, audio FXs and for example Willis'screams of pain when hit; it is evident, by the way, that audio is missing in in-game videos too, for example the big screen you encounter in the prison (with a guard talking) is mute and Willis'voice over is not audible.
Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you in advance!