View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Breath of Fire III 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Post Re: Breath of Fire III
I registered in the forum to make a post regarding this problem, and I found one already lol!

Well, since it seems none found a solution, am gonna tell you guys what I do in my current situation to by pass it!. During a fight, when the enemy or I use a heal spell, I just save and let the game goes till the spell animation, if it went smooth, I save again, if it didn't and the game happened to crash, I load to the point I just saved! I do this unsufficient way OVER and OVER till I pass it. Hope you guys get a solution as s00n as possible, its really annoying... :evil:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 pm
Guru

Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock
moises_sto_zn wrote:
I am using gpu plugin and is working 100% healing herb normal use.:D

I was going to ask if anyone tried the OpenGL plugin. If your system can handle it, that may be the answer? I haven't tested it.

See my signature for a link to info on OpenGL.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Nexus 7
Hay Guys,

I have still the problem, every heal with Items or Spells i get the healing glichtes and an other bug: at the end of a round nothing happens.
Quick save/load doenst work, the only option is... load a old save.

If i try the OpenGL, i can´t play my current save games....

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Primary Device: Samsung Note 3
Operating System: Android KK 4.4
Hi!

I played the game a few years ago on my Play Station 1.

It runs really smooth on my Galaxy S3. But i have the problem with the healing spells and the missing battles too.

The only solution i have is: save before every battle and if you have to heal save on another slot again. If the healing glitch appeares then load and try a healing herb (one of both works every time, for me). If an enemy uses heal and the glitch apears then load the beginn from the battle.

And to glitch with the missing battles i can just say that often saving helps (i know ist a little uncomfortable but it works).

Actually, im now at the mt. mynerg without having big troube and i think i can finish the game on this way.

We just can hope that future updates fix our problems.

(sorry for my english :roll: )

Greetz

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Another solution for the missing battles is just to save and then start fpse again.

Im now going to the Angel Tower the second time as adult ryu.

Sometimes the healing bug is really annoying and i hope it will fixed soon.

Greetings

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Finished the game :!:

A trick for harder battles at the end: just copy the ring of fire (found at mt. zublo) two times at the fairy village and sent one of your party member to the master deis. after two levels you can learn inferno. And with this spell in combination with the fire rings you can heal your complete party (i gave this spell with ink to nina, so she was the healer in my party. you can get on higher levels 150hp+ per member each spell).

I know it takes time to complete the fairy village and the copying but its worth :roll: and you must not heal!

Greetings

Toni

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Primary Device: xperia play
Operating System: android
Hi guys, I find another problem with BOF3 and like to find help with it.
As we know BOF3 work only with open gl plugin. With the other it crash during the healing.
But with open gl my game crashed before the battle with Myria. When she send a wave and remove Rei from the group. Some times I got message for error, but not always.
Do you know some way to fix this problem. It is pity to reach so far and stop play here!
Thanks!

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:10 am
Guru

does the healing bug happen in both 'blitting' and 'old software'? does the battle with Myria crash with both the 'opengl' and 'experimental opengl'?

you could also play through this part on another emulator, then come back to fpse. You can use epsxe for pc - save your game to memory card (not save state, but in-game save). copy the memory card file to pc (if you haven't moved the memory card files, they're in /sdcard/.fpse). use epsxe to play through this part using your memory card save. save after fight. copy file back to android device after passing the fight and saving.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 am

Primary Device: xperia play
Operating System: android
The healing problem happens only when you play with blitting. So I play with open gl and then game crash - freeze, and once or twice I saw an error message, but for a second.
I tried to play with the experimental opengl but it happen the same - the game freez.
Mean time the fps still counting and the music still play. And of course the fpse menu button work.
I will try to finish game (because this is the last boss) on my pc.
Best regards!

Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 am
Guru

does it fail in old software mode?

good luck :)

Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next