Breath of Fire III

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
fateless
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: Windows XP
ROM: Anja31

Re: Breath of Fire III

Postby fateless » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Still no one who fixed the healing-problem?
Its very annoying, because it comes out not even at healing herbs but on nearly every healing HP / MP sequence. Even with the newest FPSECE - Version (09.04.2010) I had no luck. Maybe this game needs to be patched or something? Cant believe I am the only one who wants this problem to be fixed.
I also tried the "new" options which became avaible out of the menu (Acceleration etc.) and tried to enable all fixes in game-specific .INI. Nothing helps =/

Therev
Primary Device: HTC Incredible / Omnia I910
ROM: CM7

Postby Therev » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Unfortunatly no fix yet that i've seen:(
I've tried some different patches but to no luck
i had to the stop playing this game for these reasons, and started playing bof4

JayD0001
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD Mini
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: 512 MB

Postby JayD0001 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm

I found using the original ISO instead of compressing gave me full speed 60fps on bof3 just thought id share that or am i compressing ISO's wrong?

DysDave
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Desire HD
Operating System: Android

Postby DysDave » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Thought I'd raise this issue again- playing BoFIII on HTC desire HD and healing spells cause the screen to mostly blackout- anyone found any fixes for this?

RyudoSama
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: htc evo 4g
Operating System: android 2.3
ROM: cm7

Postby RyudoSama » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Bump.
If this info is helpful to the devs, the glitch happens when HP is gained in combat through any item or healing spell. It is also not specific to device as it happens to me on my Evo.

I would love to be able to play this on this emulator as I dont really like the way it runs on the other one. Smoother gameplay is more important to me than better rendering. I am a paid supporter and I realize it is unrealistic to expect the developers to focus on a fix for each and every game, however this bug might exist in other games as well and finding the cause might create a solution to this and future related bugs.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this bug? If we could find out how the HP bars in bof3 work in combat maybe we can get one step closer to a solution.

mship
Primary Device: Evo

Postby mship » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah, I have recently bought the app on the Android Market place and have been playing Breath of fire 3 as while and did not realize that there was a bug in the healing spells until I got to the area and tried to heal my people and the healing spell caused the screen to go black or green 90% of the time. Only once did I heal and it not cause it. I am running stock software on the HTC Evo. I think I may have to stop playing this one soon which is going to suck.

RyudoSama
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: htc evo 4g
Operating System: android 2.3
ROM: cm7

Postby RyudoSama » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:59 am

Yeah, I am also a paid supporter. The glitch with this game seems to happen only when you cast a heal in combat and the person you are healing is missing health; Which leads me to believe it has something to do with the way the game does the health bars, since the entire ui goes blank once you hit this glitch.

Would love to hear at least some kind of response as to what can be done to fix this bug, this game is essential one of the only reasons I bought the app. It also seems that the dev slowed down development for the past week or so, wonder if he's on vacation or something. Either way, I love the progress that has been made so far, and I hope that the dev team keeps up the good work.

And please... SOMEONE help find a fix for this game!

mship
Primary Device: Evo

Postby mship » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:55 am

Well, it appears that I have reached as far as I can go with the healing bug. Damn boss and his casting of re-vitalizing. Hope to one day be able to finish the game off on my Evo. But for now I guess I will have to settle for BOF4.

phil.barreto
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Motorola Defy
ROM: CyanogemMod 7

Postby phil.barreto » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 pm

hi guys, i know its a bit late but i solved this issue checking the "Frameskip fix" and "Enhanced 3D rendering" boxes in Video settings.
hope this helps
;)

Crisco
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC EVO
ROM: FPse/stock

Postby Crisco » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:45 am

I have both of those checked on my EVO and I still have the healing issue. Any other suggestions?

Return to “Game-Specific Help”