Star Ocean: The Second Story

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
Sephael
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: 6.1
ROM: stock

Star Ocean: The Second Story

Postby Sephael » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 pm

I tryed the US version, and i can't save the game in any slot of the memory card.

FurmanJR
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: T-Mobile My Touch 4g

Re: Star Ocean: The Second Story

Postby FurmanJR » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 am

I'm having a different issue with Star Ocean: The Second Story.

Before I can get far at all in the game, I frequently get booted out of FPSE (I'm on a T-Mobile My Touch 4g). There is no error message or anything, I just wind up back on my homescreen. Occasionally, this will happen while I'm still at the game's main menu (new game/continue/sound check). Far more frequently, when I'm exiting the in game status menu, I will get booted. But if not then, it always happens during the game's first battle (just before I actually execute any move). I tried running it without sound and such, but it didn't make any difference. Does anyone know what might be wrong/what I can do to fix this problem so I can play?

kiktuo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android

Postby kiktuo » Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

any update on this?

dragoonspirit
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s3
ROM: stock i think

Postby dragoonspirit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:02 am

game loads for me and i can save and load states and memory card files but as soon as i get into the first combat i get Japanese letters/words and it just stops at that, and me totally not knowing whats wrong apart from computer says no... lol

i tested another game and it seems to work fine but i havnt played far, Suikoden 2.

thanks
Dragoonspirit

Dbasura365
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Evo 4g
ROM: Stock

Postby Dbasura365 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 am

Im not even able to play the game :( whenever i try to start a new game i get as far as the battle mode select the screen darkens a bit then it freezes at that. I can still access the fpse menu and switch between analog and digital but the game is unresponsive and if i go to my home screen and return to fpse it crashes immediately. Help please!

Link6746
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Rezound
ROM: Stock

Postby Link6746 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:43 pm

For me, it loads, it plays, but then when I go to the carpenter's house, the graphics are glitched out- rainbow colored and segments of the background are in odd places.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”