Lunar 2 Eternal Blue help

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
akirosemora
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: galaxy s4
Operating System: android
ROM: stock

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue help

Postby akirosemora » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Whenever I load the Lunar 2 roms, the bottom part of the screen is cut off. however when I turn on OpenGL it shows the screen like normal but the game lags too badly to play. I tried thw Japanese rom without OpenGL and it worked fine. How come the English rom has the screen error?

skduck
Primary Device: LG G4
Operating System: 5.1
ROM: Stock LG ROM

Re: Lunar 2 Eternal Blue help

Postby skduck » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 am

I have recently started to play this game and I am getting the exact same problems.

I would really like to play in OpenGL but the frame rate is horrible. With OpenGL I get slow down that reaches single digit frame rate. I don't mind playing the game in software mode however in hi def software mode part of the bottom of the screen is cut off. I have also noticed artifacting in the upper right corner of the screen during videos.

I am not sure if this is a problem with the current release but recently the app has been crashing a lot. In about 1 hour of game play I have experienced around 5-6 crashes. The crashes happen when I walking on the world map, fighting in battles and in towns. Also I don't know if this is a problem with the current release but anytime I try to play any games in software faster mode the app just crashes.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”