Tomb Raider

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
wergor
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: htc hd2
ROM: stock 1.66

Re: Tomb Raider

Postby wergor » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 am

i have a problem with tomb raider 2: when i open the invnetory, the game crashes. anyone know a solution?
i compressed the game with pocketiso. (w/o compressing the game didn't pass the main menu)

Clouds
Primary Device: DesireHD

Postby Clouds » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:09 pm

So when you have a "bad" iso or something what you can do to resolve the issue:

Mount the image with a cd emulator live daemon tools, the CD audio music should now play with itunes or whatever prog you use. Then you just make a new proper image from the CD with any imaging tool (i used UltraISO). Worked for me - game is fully playable now.

Mettschweinmann
Primary Device: Samsung Note 3
Operating System: Android KK 4.4

Postby Mettschweinmann » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Finally, i bought Tomb Raider on ebay.

I tried to make an iso with ultraiso but the programm says that i just can make .bin/.cue-files otherwise the sound gets lost. If i copy these both files on my phone and open the .cue-file with fpse the game runs well with sound and everything else. But its a little confusing to choose the right file to start the game. So i tried to make an iso with bin2iso but this works not right. I get an iso-image and a lot of .wav-files.

Is there a possibility to create one working image file with the .bin and .cue-file (or from the game cd)?

JOHN007
Primary Device: MOTOROLA DROID 4
Operating System: ANDROID
ROM: ANDROID 4.1.2

Postby JOHN007 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 am

Hi, epic work on the fpse! im just wondering has onyone got past level 3 on Tomb Raider 1? For some reason when you pick up any of the 3 cogs in the level, if you press start or select the game freezes? Ive tried multiple downloads from the internet aswell just to make sure and it keeps happening in level 3 ''the lost valley''

Can anyone help!!!!:)

Return to “Game-Specific Help”