View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Final Fantasy VIII 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC EVO
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: Cyanogen 7
Post Re: Final Fantasy VIII
fuzz n ga wrote:
hello im having a issue with final fantasy VIII on disc 3 when your on the ragnarok and your sitting in the captains chair waiting to rinoa jump in the other seat but she just stands in the back not moving. anyone have any idea whats going, im using a droid x dont know any of the specs any help would be much appreciated

same thing here .i saw a post earlier about some one getting past this part doing something but i couldnt understand a word of it lmao btw im on FPSE 0.10.57 and running it on a HTC EVO

also any help getting past this part would really be awesome seeing as getting control of this ship is the most critical part in this game

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 am

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
Hello i am using the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and have problems with a gray screen during cutscenes i am using FPse v0.10

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
Have the same problem on my Xperia Mini Pro. Can see only solid gray color instead of cutscenes.
Also sound is a bit choppy, but I think it's more PocketISO related problem.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:51 am

Primary Device: Sony Xperia Play
Hi, all I’m antodena,

I would like to share my actual experience with final fantasy viii, maybe its useful for someone… :P

I’m playing with an xperia play with latest version of fpse 0.10.57, first time I’ve launched the game I’ve used my dumped bios file version scph1002 and the fmvs of the game lacked audio, no matter what audio setup I tried the fmv where mute.

At the end after many tries with different bioses and setup I’ve decided to start the game in hle mode and this definitely worked out, the game actually is pretty smooth with perfect audio during cutscene and also during the game, I’ve not noticed any particular slowdown during playtime and only in one occasion I had a flicker on the background image that was anyway resolved by a simple reset and reload. ;)

I’m curious anyway, could someone please explain me what is hle mode? I understand that this is a sort of bios emulation… but maybe if someone want to share their knowledge… :P

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: LG Optimus 1
Ironmaw wrote:
To fix the grey screen problem during cinematics, makes sure that when you start the game each time you play, you load first from a battery save, and only then load a save state.

Can you elaborate more on this? I'm running with 10.54 and always getting gray screesn except for the intro video ( the one with the ocean scene) although it has no sound

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: sensation
Operating System: android 2.3
ROM: ff8
Please help...

I'm stuck on disc 2, blamb garden deck. When I get the rinoa cut scene, it will not let me leave the room. I've googled the issue and aparently happens a lot on emulators...

Anyone got any ideas or save games I can use?

Nick

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: sensation
Operating System: android 2.3
ROM: ff8
Need some help, I have a glitch on disc 2 blamb deck.. after cutscene I can't exit door.. I googles it and loads of people have had it but aparently you need rinoa out of your party.

So does anyone have a game save state from missile base or any ideas how I can fix this glitch...

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: htc evo
Operating System: android
ROM: stock
Post ff7 can get past music box movie
I have tried a few things but cant seem to get past the music box scene. It goes right to where it will cut and just gets stuck there doest freeze, but doesnt go to cut scene. I have tried different disc iso's but doesnt work, any tips to help me get by it? I would love to pull a save game and just get by it on ps3 but any pointers would be great

Please, avoid creating a new thread for an already listed game -FrenchAddict
=> merged in this thread.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:28 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Xperia X10i
ROM: Under Construction
im using Android supporter version on Xperia x10i....im also stuck on disc 2 :\
im up to the the part where cid asks you to go check outside after the garden starts moving...when the fmv sequence ends i cant go back inside, im assuming it gets stuck right at the end of the fmv...i saw a few possible solutions in this thread, i thought id ask for suggestions before i mess with the system files, the game has pretty much run perfectly up until this point and i dont really want to change current settings

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:28 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC EVO
ROM: FPse/stock
I'm also stuck at the garden deck scene with all my saves post-missile base...does anyone have a solution for this?

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next