bongobong wrote:Hey freespirit. Yah i noticed that could be a problem, but I still have a problem when i keep the same settings for everything. I have spent quite awhile testing things out so i would try saving and then 30 seconds later loading. Sometimes it works, sometimes it crashes the game, other times it goes to a frozen screen or black screen although audio seems to go through.
wish I could get to the first moogle faster so I could test different settings and things faster!
I am starting to think that my bios isn't loading or something though, is there anyway to check? Sometimes I see a popup that says HLE enabled, but when I load the bios I never see any sort of popup.
FreeSpirit wrote:Hi! Thank you for the info. I will give it a try this evening.
You did forget to most important part imho, some images showing the difference between SW and OpenGL mode.
*edit* to help out, I added them myself just now. Thanks to your settings. Looks good!
bluezeak wrote:the only two settings that are off are 'original screen size' and 'anti-aliasing'. try adjusting those two, please let me know what differences it makes for you.
Also, what FPS do you get? I have to run with frameskip, and sometimes that's not enough. That's especially true when it the outside world, specifically when in the mist. Also, do you get the slight slowdowns before battles? And, do you get the battle whirl, or does it just go black for a bit before the fight starts (in the outer world it draws 3 or 4 white rectangles that collapse in on themselves instead of a black screen).
1) are you using the settings I recommended in my original post? I presume you are. Specifically,
special fram limiter
2) what FPS are you getting with
- no frameskip
- with frameskip
- with old frameskip
I'm especially interested in what FPS you get with without frameskip.
3) How is sound quality (do you have spusync on? it needs to be on, and fpse needs to be reset for that change to take effect)
4) How is the quality of the game, aside from FPS?
- Is there any garbage (see previous posts)?
- Do the videos play ok (what is FPS)?
- What is quality of battles - there is one fight scene with the tantalus boss in very biginning if you can't get to other fight scenes.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest