Metal Gear Solid not working

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
digdugdude
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: lg revolution

Metal Gear Solid not working

Postby digdugdude » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 pm

I try to play MGS (I already uncompressed it) and I load it, I see the orange diamond, but then it goes back to the main menu. What am I doing wrong?!?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Metal Gear Solid not working

Postby schtruck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 pm

This is a know problem of bad uncompressing process.
I m sure you use Androzip. Most bad comments on market are due to the use of androzip which brake big files.... really sad. The most used uncompressing software cause serious damage on fpse.....

If many people could contact the coder and tell him his software is bugged with big files and cause serious problems on other softwares.

In the meantime use Zarchiver. The author made an impressive works on it.. very good interface. Very fast and no uncompressing problem ......

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Metal Gear Solid not working

Postby schtruck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm

This is a know problem of bad uncompressing process.
I m sure you use Androzip. Most bad comments on market are due to the use of androzip which brake big files.... really sad. The most used uncompressing software cause serious damage on fpse.....

If many people could contact the coder and tell him his software is bugged with big files and cause serious problems on other softwares.

In the meantime use Zarchiver. The author made an impressive works on it.. very good interface. Very fast and no uncompressing problem ......

Return to “Game-Specific Help”