NFL blitz 99 AND NFL blitz 2000... broken?

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
winginglife
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

NFL blitz 99 AND NFL blitz 2000... broken?

Postby winginglife » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 am

I've tried both of these games. Both of them load up fine, they check for the memory card... then they hit the loading screen with the four boxes and the loading message in the middle and the games then instantly glitch the hell out. I'm talking acid trip glitching out, colored boxes everywhere. After 1-5 seconds of this, FPSE gives no message and kicks back out to the starting screen with load game etc.

What gives? I know it's not the roms because I've now used my own, and several different sites.

Are these games just not supported or what? I need my fix of pile driving running backs for making a good play :P

Oh, and I'm using a galaxy s3. These games and 1xtreme (Game lets me do one race, and then as soon as I get to the screen with how many gates I got the game freezes in place and does nothing, not even kick me out... just a complete freeze till I close fpse) are the only ones that have glitched, and the blitz games are the only ones that have the acid trip crash to main screen.

winginglife
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

Re: NFL blitz 99 AND NFL blitz 2000... broken?

Postby winginglife » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:10 am

Tried everything (I don't use OpenGL cause it makes more problems than it fixes)

Return to “Game-Specific Help”