Ace Combat 3 radar

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
neil4
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Ace Combat 3 radar

Postby neil4 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I never see dots on the radar in Ace Combat 3 unless openGL mode is on. OpenGL mode is very slow on my phone, so is there any way to fix this in software mode?

jetb88
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s2
Operating System: android ICS

Re: Ace Combat 3 radar

Postby jetb88 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

I loaded up ace combat 3 to check this and the radar didnt work for me either. I havent played it in a while, but i definitely remember being able to see dots on the radar in software mode before. One of the latest updates must have caused an error in it, which sucks cause its pretty important in that game.

aceofrazgriz
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Eee Pad Transformer
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Re: Ace Combat 3 radar

Postby aceofrazgriz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 pm

jetb88 wrote:I loaded up ace combat 3 to check this and the radar didnt work for me either. I havent played it in a while, but i definitely remember being able to see dots on the radar in software mode before. One of the latest updates must have caused an error in it, which sucks cause its pretty important in that game.

i actually just played a level or 2 quick, when pressing square to bring up the menu, i could see targets and such, that works for me at least, was in software mode, hadn't tried openGL yet, just had a quick 5-10 between a class

Return to “Game-Specific Help”