Tekken 3

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
iansmithgo14
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: htc desire hd
Operating System: 4.0.3
ROM: Project X

Tekken 3

Postby iansmithgo14 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 pm

I have a htc desire HD rooted running on project x android 4.0.3. When playing Tekken 3 pushing both square and x or triangle and o works fine. however when I press triangle and square it does not respond. Is there a fix for this bug or is anyone else having the same issues.

Cheers.

Ian

Kasser
Primary Device: Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 4.03

Tekken 3 crash

Postby Kasser » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 am

Can anyone tell me if they too are suffering from Tekken 3 crashing at the very end of a final sequence (happens for every character)? It was like that to start with, but after an update was fixed, and then an update broke it again, and for AGES with numerous updates it's still crashing with no fix in sight.

I am now wondering if perhaps it's my settings. I don't use OpenGL since i have an S2 (!); does anyone have it so that Tekken 3 doesn't crash after the final sequence when completing the gsme, and if so are you please willing to let me know the video etc settings?

Thanks in advance!

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Tekken 3 crash

Postby bluezeak » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:46 am

I can't help with your issue, but about OpenGL - see my OpenGL thread (see signature for link). Chainfire 3d can be used to get out to work for you possibly.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

bluezeak
Guru

Postby bluezeak » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:18 am

where exactly does it crash?

Kasser

Postby Kasser » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi,

Right at the very end of the final sequence when you complete a game e.g. when the voice over announces, 'enter the iron fist tournament....yada yada'. The screen goes blank and what you should get is the list of credits, instead it stays blank and unresponsive. To continue playing you have to re-load the game. It did this when i first had FPSE. One of the updates fixed it, then an update went back to it crashing at the end and it's never been fixed since even though there have been lots of updates since.

It's pretty annoying and makes the emulator feel a bit amateur (although it in reality is pretty sweet in general).

Hope can be fixed. OpenGL i don't care, never use it and seems not possible without major glitches on my S2 at least.

bluezeak
Guru

Postby bluezeak » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 pm

I'll see what I can find out. I've never best the game before.

Kasser

Re: Tekken 3

Postby Kasser » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:16 pm

'......bit amateur (although it in reality is pretty sweet in general).' :roll:

Kasser

Postby Kasser » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 am

Like the look of the new update, but this problem still persists and it has been months now.

It worked great for a few updates and since then it's like the first version of fpse i downloaded - at least for this game. I'd make sure that this one at least runs perfect, as it's the game that i've used to convince people to buy fpse (8 and still counting). It was amazing a few months ago (fast, no slow down, perfect sound), and now not as good (although perfectly playable) and of course the crashing at the end really spoils it for me.

Please fix!!!

The fact that it is happening at a precise moment tells me there could be an 'easy' fix; the fact that after so long it hasn't been fixed is the most annoying aspect.

Szabi
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony SK17
Operating System: ICS

Postby Szabi » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 pm

+1

One month ago more than 90fps (if not limited) and good sounds... now ~15 fps and laggy sounds :-/

Kasser

Postby Kasser » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:53 am

I've been mentioning this problem for months, but nothing apart from a comment that as far as I can see was not acted upon. If they can't be bothered they can't be bothered! Nothing I can do I suppose.

There's another psx emulator out so going to give that a try. Find it in the market - worth a shot i reckon.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”