Die Hard Trilogy & Jackie Chan Stunt Master

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
porkmein
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Sensation Clocked 1.6
Operating System: android
ROM: CM7

Die Hard Trilogy & Jackie Chan Stunt Master

Postby porkmein » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 am

Both these games run at 59-60 frames which is great on my phone..however I'm not getting any BGM and only sound effects if any...

Anyone else experiencing a similar problem? I've tried cpusync but I still have no background music...I also noticed on Bust-a-groove that the sound effects volume appears to drown the music and the only thing I can do is turn the sound effects down in the games option to help fix it. I guess as this is still a working progress there's still a few bugs floating around which are yet to be fixed.

porkmein
Fresh Fish

Re: Die Hard Trilogy & Jackie Chan Stunt Master

Postby porkmein » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Both Die Hard Trilogy & Jackie Chan Stunt Master are .img

Bust-a-Groove is an .iso -I just found out that by turning off the audio spusync the music volume is increased but it slightly crackles.

porkmein
Fresh Fish

Re: Die Hard Trilogy & Jackie Chan Stunt Master

Postby porkmein » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:10 pm

I have my phone set to auto update but did you guys find a fix for Jackie Chan Stuntmaster as I tried it this morning and I have background music now =D. Thank you so much if you did...you guys are truly amazing, best emulation support I've ever experienced in my 25+ years of gaming...keep up the work.

Although i have no music still in Die Hard Trilogy could it also have the same bug/issue as Jackie Chan Stuntmaster?

Return to “Game-Specific Help”