View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gran Turismo 2 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5
Post Gran Turismo 2
Hi,Now i use HTC HD2.When i play gran turismo 2 in free version.Any button on screen is missing.i can't see it!I think is this a bug of this version? In supportter version has edit?
Thanks.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 pm
Guru

Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: Question about a Supportter Version.
Sure why to bother with reading, when you can ask and make someone who is kind enough to help others read right?
Its not a bug of free version, nor bug of FPSEce. Its uncompability betwen the game and FPSEce. The game just tells FPSEce to hide the buttons. You can find the solution in my STICKIED HD2 [Tips&Tricks] guide.

From my guide (its in FAQ):
Quote:
Q: Why don't overlays show in some games?
A: Because FPSEce thinks they are video (auto-hide feature). No fix for it: The overlays are still there, and you can continue to use them, you just can't see them.
Update: Fix for Tekken 3:
i900frenchaddict wrote:
in the gamelist file, try this
Code:
[XXXX XXXX]
License=XXXX XXXX
Name=Tekken3
Notes=
Status=2
Status_HLE=2
Flags0=7
Patch=48

XXXX XXXX is ISO name of you game (now its ISO name of your Tekken 3, for example mine is "SLUS_004.02". To discover what Iso name you have:
1. Open Tekken3.ini (the *.ini file for your tekken 3 Iso in CFG folder.) and set "EnableHLE=on".
2. Open tekken 3, then shut fpsece down.
3. Go to the "fpselog.tst" file in the root of your device.
4. In this file, you'll find the name of your tekken 3 version (SCES XXXX or SLES XXXX, etc).

Well it says "fix for Tekken 3", that because the name is in this example "Tekken3" It should work with GT2 too, If not its not possible.
I believe that its missing only in menu of this game, in actual gameplay of GT2 it shows them, so you can live with it right
AND ALSO, it is game related problem, so WRONG section.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Post Re: Question about a Supportter Version.
just remember that, for gran turismo 1 and 2, onscreen buttons don't appear in game menus, but only during races ;)

The tekken patch is useless here.

And yes, wrong section (I'm too lazy to move it right now, my dinner is waiting for me lool)

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Post Re: Gran Turismo 2
I've just been going mental with moving posts, merging threads and whatnot, so I'll move (and rename) this one too.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Primary Device: HD2
ROM: NRG TMOUS
I'm having a problem where I try to complete the first license test. I fail the first time and on my second try, it hangs.

Anybody have any ideas why?

EDIT: I upgraded to the donor version and this doesn't happen any more.

Odd.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:57 pm

ROM: 1.43.405.1
alright fella's.. just a quick question about gran turismo ONE, I'm assuming its the same for number 2.. when you're driving and you tap break, even if its for a split second, the car starts skiding alot.. this is not normal for this game, ive played them all alot. can anyone offer any techniques about this or indeed if anyone experiences anything similar?

its not a technical question but we can discuss anything with regards to the games in these threads right?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:30 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
Brunswick:
Can I ask, how do you have your pads displayed on screen? If you're using supporter version with the D-Pad/Button Pad widgets are they both on the bottom of the screen. Or have you got one bottom left, other top right? I only ask because I experienced something similar...

However mine was more due to auto-alignment problem pressing buttons I didn't want it to I think. Usually the brake button was fine for me otherwise, occasionally I noticed the car turned all of a sudden, or stopped accelerating. And I think that was more due to the button-release issue, which is now fixed. Try setting your Dpad to bottom left of screen, and button pad to the top right and try play then, see if it's any different.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 pm

ROM: 1.43.405.1
thanks for the advice... yeh my issue wasn't really related to anything 'technical' with fpsece, ive got no complaints in that regard.

It was more to do with the game play, when you approach a bend and tap break, it kinda starts skidding alot, and i cant remember it doing that when i used to play it, granted that was along time ago and maybe i am comparing it to GT3/4 too much?
Anyhow, ive adapted the way i play the game by not steering at all while i'm braking, and its better.
No biggie really, cheers for the feedback though

oh yeh and im the 'racing pad' with the steering wheel so pretty sure i dont have the problem you described.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:09 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: T-Mobile U.S. HD2
Operating System: 6.5.5
ROM: Energy.Leo.23563.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.Apr.20
New question - for some reason I cannot disable the race music, just the menu music in the options....is there another way? I suppose I could rip it out of the iso, but I'd rather not mess anything up.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Primary Device: Htc Hd2
ROM: Touch Xtreme
Hey, the tekken fix did solve my problem with the square button and the overlays. But I got a new one, the mouse icon in the city menu, gets duplicated when it moves... like a freezed windows 98 app

How do I fix this?

Fri May 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next