Final Fantasy VII

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
Spumonty
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 7
Operating System: Android
ROM: cooked

Re: Final Fantasy VII

Postby Spumonty » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi,

I don't know if someone has already posted on it but I have been having some issues in boss fights, it seems that everytime I try to use tifa's limit break it freezes up on me once it gets to the lottery reels after about five minutes it will continue again like normal but if you could offer help on that it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

fadaken
ROM: Paranoid Android 3.5

Postby fadaken » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Spumonty wrote:Hi,

I don't know if someone has already posted on it but I have been having some issues in boss fights, it seems that everytime I try to use tifa's limit break it freezes up on me once it gets to the lottery reels after about five minutes it will continue again like normal but if you could offer help on that it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

that question gets asked alot, i forget what setting "fixes" it. you'll find the answer in the openGL thread.

jrat49er
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung note
Operating System: android 4.0
ROM: ff7

Postby jrat49er » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm

First, when using opengl, random battles take 20+ seconds to load, is there a fix for this?

Second, when not using opengl, graphics look like crap, is there a fix for this?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 am

normaly the last version fixed that if you have well set the option FF7 fix cursor.

jrat49er
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung note
Operating System: android 4.0
ROM: ff7

Postby jrat49er » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm

It was working great after cursor fix, the newest patch, however, causes game to lock up when entering battles and then crash. Tips on this?

Marko
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy tab 2
Operating System: android 4

Postby Marko » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi

Has anyone managed to get descent fps on a Galaxy Tab 2?
In software and open GL my FPS are terrible :oops:

saragm
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 10

Postby saragm » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm

GODDAMN

I'm on disc 2 in Cloud's weird subconscious dream and the game finally froze without mercy. I can't keep going. It freezes on one of those transitions between gameplay and CGI.

I'm on a Nexus 10 in software mode. Been playing until know without problem but that finally did it. By the way I've tried OpenGL mode mixing all configurations and it was completely unplayable.

Any help?

fadaken
ROM: Paranoid Android 3.5

Postby fadaken » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

yeah i'm not sure what update did it but frame skip no longer works for me, makes playing impossible, i used to love the OpenGL mode but now it's just a nightmare. nexus 7

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 am

Describe what s happen please?

metalwarrior666
Operating System: android (jelly bean)

Postby metalwarrior666 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 pm

I'm also having the same problem as Fadaken's post on the previous page. During combat engaged from the world map, there is a line at the top of the screen. Combat itself is fine, but there's a line left over from the world map. It doesn't seem to happen in combat engaged anywhere else.

I'm having issues with the openGL as well. The graphics are good, but there seems to be a few glitches.

Example: in Kalm City there are pillars in the center of town with some moving gauges on them. Each gauge has a thin lined box surrounding it. It seems that every moving object in the background has this problem. Also, I've notice these thin green lines that surround parts of buildings and other structures all over the place too.
Last edited by metalwarrior666 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”