Final Fantasy Tactics - Android

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
GizDrak
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Operating System: 2.2

Final Fantasy Tactics - Android

Postby GizDrak » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm

The game seems to run fine but when I get to a save screen and select a memory card all I get is a endless Checking Memory Card message and it never lets me save or continue playing.

I am running with 1001 bios. I have disabled HLC mode. Something to note if I am in HLC mode and go to save I will get passed the checking memory card message but it will say the save is corrupt if I try and save then FPSE crashes.

Rodrick
Primary Device: Droid 2

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics - Android

Postby Rodrick » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm not really sure why it works, but here's what works for me on my Droid 2.

1. Turn off HLE emulation.
2. Turn off Fast Booting.
3. Save your game to an unused memory card. I repeat, there *cannot* be any other saves on the card.

I'm not sure if you can save on the card afterward. I will try this and try moving the save to a card with other saves. Maybe that will work.

Update: Perhaps its just an issue with the first memory card slot? I find that I can save anything else on the second memory card along side the FFT saves. Attempting to load a copied FFT save from the first slot does not work - FPse actually force closes as soon as it checks the first slot card.

Rodrick
Primary Device: Droid 2

Postby Rodrick » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 am

Using the SCPH7502 bios, this issue does not seem to occur. I'd recommend switching to it for this game.

Gehrschrein
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Dell Streak 5
Operating System: 7 x64
ROM: StreakDroid 1.9.0

Postby Gehrschrein » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 pm

First off, since this is my first post, I'd like to say hello.

So, hello all.

Now, I'm trying to run FFT on a dell streak with FPSE 10.35. It plays marvelously, except the environment sounds (rain, people chatting in the background, footsteps etc), which are heavily distorted.
All other sounds except these play just fine.

I've tried everything that I could find covering sound issues here on the forums, but nothing changed. Turning SPUSync on just kills the sound off completely.

Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Return to “Game-Specific Help”