Crash Team Racing

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
Rice
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: ENERGY ROM

Crash Team Racing

Postby Rice » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 am

Hi there,

I'd like to hear you experience with Crash team racing cause mine freezes eachtime after i win the second race while they start to explain about the trophies and stuff....

I've downloaded several different iso's but freezes at same spot...

im running it on a HD2 with the latest Fpsece supporter version

thanks in advance

Rice

cosmo727
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: xperia play

Re: Crash Team Racing

Postby cosmo727 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:13 am

Hopefully someone can help me with Crash Team Racing on my xperia play. I have tried a few games with this same procedure without any problems. My original copy is in storage so I have a ripped copy which I used to make an image. The ripped disk plays fine on my console. I then used pocket iso following the instructions on the forum. The progress bar gets to approx. 75% and the program closes when "XAS" and "rip Xa streams to mp3" are selected. I then took the full uncompressed image and put it in the ISO folder on my xperia play. When I open the game all I get is the " Sony Computer Entertainment of America" screen with audio in the background and that's it. Tried downloading the game game from a few sources with the same results. Any help to get this working would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
cosmo727

cosmo727
Fresh Fish

Postby cosmo727 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:12 am

Also would like to add that fpsece was purchased on the android market. Is this the official supporter version? I did install the latest update.

Anyone have any ideas with my CTR issues. Please help, this is my favorite ps1 game.

Thanks in advance
cosmo727

PDEllis84
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play

Postby PDEllis84 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 am

Hi there am getting the same issue as cosmo727 were i get the Sony of America text then nothing and I am running the game on a xperia play I have tried various setting changes but nothing
thanks

veljaaa
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII
Operating System: Android

Postby veljaaa » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:42 am

I have the same problem. When I load the game, I only "Sony Computer Entertainment America" shows up, and then the game freezes. I hear the sound, but the screen stays black and the joypad buttons are non-responsive. Can someone help, please?

jazzycian
Fresh Fish
Operating System: android
ROM: stock

Postby jazzycian » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:41 am

I had this happen too. What you do is start the game, press setting, go into video and turn frameskip fix on. Then go into Audio and turn on SPU sync. Then go into System and Save Default Config.

Then restart Crash Team Racing and you should be good to go.

Dass1974
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: ICS

Postby Dass1974 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:45 am

Hi,

This didn't fix it for me - i still have sound but a blank screen. Frameskip i turned on and same for SPUsyn. I don't have a save default config in the system option - only autosave so selected it anyway (guess i am on a newer version?).

Please help!

EDIT: Please forgive my stupidity - i restarted from the menu and it works - thanks!! :lol:

Return to “Game-Specific Help”