Morphgear

A place for forum members to chat about whatever they please (within reason... Keep it clean guys).
luxdux

Morphgear

Postby luxdux » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm

hi guys, i think morphgear, after fpsece, is another good emulator for old generation consoles like snes, game gear ecc...
I'd like to know if anyone in this forum like it and use it.. I'm playing Donkey kong right now and is simply amazing on HD2 with multitouch future (thanks xda)..
in this days I was gettin crazy to find the gamegear module for morphgear (it's called mastergear) but is very hard to find...
if anyone has it and wants to share... :D

cya

tony
Enthusiast
Primary Device: xperia play

Re: Morphgear

Postby tony » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 am

is it no longer on spicy pixel, you could try smartgear its easy to find

has anyone got gba/snes working well on tg01 or other phone preferably in landscape with overlays.
PS3 - USEYOURFIST

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Postby i900frenchaddict » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:58 am

For the TG01, you must use the HD2 version, avaliable at XDA-developers (with others versions, you'll have a huge drop in fps when sound is on...)

I have all the modules working nice, except for the sound of gba (that is slow on my omnia but full speed with snapdragons)

luxdux

Postby luxdux » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:For the TG01, you must use the HD2 version, avaliable at XDA-developers (with others versions, you'll have a huge drop in fps when sound is on...)

I have all the modules working nice, except for the sound of gba (that is slow on my omnia but full speed with snapdragons)

wow so you got mastergear module too...
I don't think so mate... No talk of warez
Last edited by CloudStrife86 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Broke rule regarding copyrighted software

tony
Enthusiast

Postby tony » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm

if only devs were as nice as schtruck, them morphmodules are expensive for an emu if you want them all it would be better as donateware
PS3 - USEYOURFIST

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Postby i900frenchaddict » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 am

I got the morphgear module quite a long time ago, even before I discovered FpseCE, emulators were the reason that made me buy my first PPC

Has mastergear become hard to find? It was in one pack that included all the modules at the time I downloaded morphgear (and that pack, a .cab, keeps on working whatever the version of morphgear I may install)

tony
Enthusiast

Postby tony » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 am

i think im going mad im sure i posted a reply but its vanished or i forgot to click submit :lol:
anyway i have a few modules so will try the hd2 one thanks ppcfrenchaddict, haveing a cab with all of them in one sounds better then what i have
I'm pretty sure you have to pay for morphgear modules, so what you want probably falls into the warez category. If I'm wrong, PM me with why. ;)

EDIT
yea your right you do from spicypixle and i agree its best to pay a reasonable price for there hard work. ;)
Last edited by tony on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PS3 - USEYOURFIST

luxdux

Postby luxdux » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:I got the morphgear module quite a long time ago, even before I discovered FpseCE, emulators were the reason that made me buy my first PPC

Has mastergear become hard to find? It was in one pack that included all the modules at the time I downloaded morphgear (and that pack, a .cab, keeps on working whatever the version of morphgear I may install)

hi i900, you got pm ;)

ukbreakbeat
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: 1.66 stock

Postby ukbreakbeat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 pm

I use morphgear ... love it... currently playing cybernator on snes and street fighter alpha 3 on gba... too good!

edenfalls
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2

Postby edenfalls » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi guys, does morphgear support multitouch on the HD2 because i'm having no such luck with it. Is anyone else having problems with multitouch on the morphgear emulator?

Return to “Off-Topic”