FPse reviewed in a UK Android magazine

A place for forum members to chat about whatever they please (within reason... Keep it clean guys).
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

FPse reviewed in a UK Android magazine

Postby CloudStrife86 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:36 pm

FPse for Android is reviewed in the latest edition of "Android App Reviews".
I'll post what they say with a couple of screens and the score when I get home.

Here's the article verbatim:

Android App Reviews volume five wrote:FPse for Android

It just goes to show how technology moves on when a once cutting-edge games console can be emulated on something primarily designed to make phone calls. FPse for Android is a PSone emulator which lets you play all of your old PlayStation games on your Android handset. You will need to figure out how to create an ISO file from your games first (plenty of tutorials on the Internet), but once you crack that, you can open up a whole new world of mobile gaming.

Here are the images for anyone who's interested:

On another note, I was going to buy the magazine and read through for some useful apps. Then I noticed the price; who in their right mind pays £8.99 for a magazine!? Not me I'm afraid.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Re: FPse reviewed in a UK Android magazine

Postby i900frenchaddict » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 pm

hey hey hey!

thanks for sharing, I had been looking for articles like on "paper" (and not online!!) magazines for a long time!

Return to “Off-Topic”