View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:14 pm




Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
 N64oid News 
Author Message
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:42 pm
Posts: 20
Primary Device: Xperia play
Operating System: 2.3
ROM: stock
Post Re: N64oid News
crualfoxhound wrote:
Been testing the new n64oid beta out.

We now got hi Res support
Been testing games like
Mario 64
Starfox 64
goldeneye
Zelda oot
Waverace

The hi Res packs are awsome

(Google n64 texture packs)

Catch ya later..


Ive got to give credit to yonghz, hes been packing tonnes of awesome features into n64oid recently. Heck what more could he add haha?


Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 pm
Profile
Junior Member

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 13
Primary Device: Droid X
Post Re: N64oid News
crualfoxhound wrote:
Been testing the new n64oid beta out.

We now got hi Res support
Been testing games like
Mario 64
Starfox 64
goldeneye
Zelda oot
Waverace

The hi Res packs are awsome

(Google n64 texture packs)

Catch ya later..

This is amazing.
I know I sound like a broken record. But any news on speed and compatibility improvement?
If anyone wants to show their support for the developer the official forums are now at:
http://n64oid.forumotion.com/
You do not have to register to post, so please stop by and share your thoughts and experiences.


MegaBubble wrote:

Ive got to give credit to yonghz, hes been packing tonnes of awesome features into n64oid recently. Heck what more could he add haha?

There is actually a list here lol, you would be surprised how much more.
http://n64oid.forumotion.com/t6-feature ... ist-sticky


Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:02 am
Profile
Fresh Fish

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 pm
Posts: 4
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: android
ROM: Gingerbread.xwke2 - 2.3.3
Post Re: N64oid News
En lisant vos posts, cela me donne envie de jouer a rogue squadron, mais sur le market je ne trouve pas N64oid ? :shock:


Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile
Junior Member

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 am
Posts: 33
Primary Device: Samsung Captivate
Operating System: Gingerbread 2.3.5
ROM: CM7.1 RC1 keeping up with nightlies
Post Re: N64oid News
crualfoxhound wrote:
Been testing the new n64oid beta out.

We now got hi Res support
Been testing games like
Mario 64
Starfox 64
goldeneye
Zelda oot
Waverace

The hi Res packs are awsome

(Google n64 texture packs)

Catch ya later..

There are still tons of games that dont even run!! I really dont see how adding these features is more important!! What are we gonna do with these "awesome features" when oly a handful of games actually work. Im really starting to give up on this emu....again


Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 pm
Profile
Junior Member

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 13
Primary Device: Droid X
Post Re: N64oid News
I'm pretty sure core optimization is a lot less fun than adding features. Which is probably why compatibility and speed improvement really has not been done yet.
Give it time, it will come. The more support people show, the better. Motivation goes a very long way.


Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 pm
Profile
Junior Member

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 am
Posts: 15
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock
Post Re: N64oid News
Where can i get the hi res texture packs from?


Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 am
Profile
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Posts: 394
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2- GT N7100
Operating System: unofficial cm 4.4.2
ROM: Galaxy note 2- GT N7100
Post Re: N64oid News
Wh33ls wrote:
Where can i get the hi res texture packs from?



http://www.emutalk.net/threads/42231-AL ... d-mirrored

_________________
Galaxy note 2 GT N7100


Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 2114
Location: France
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Post Re: N64oid News
Urleur wrote:
En lisant vos posts, cela me donne envie de jouer a rogue squadron, mais sur le market je ne trouve pas N64oid ? :shock:


Hep! On parle anglais ici ^^

Rogue Squadron n'est pas encore compatible ;)

or in english:

Hep! We speak english here!

Rogue Squadron is not compatible yet

EDIT: i've just registered to http://n64oid.forumotion.com/ :mrgreen:

EDIT bis: I posted some games in the compatibility list, under the guest name of "Addict". Now I'm registred as FrenchAddict :mrgreen:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/i900frenchaddict


Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Junior Member

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 13
Primary Device: Droid X
Post Re: N64oid News
i900frenchaddict wrote:
Urleur wrote:
En lisant vos posts, cela me donne envie de jouer a rogue squadron, mais sur le market je ne trouve pas N64oid ? :shock:


Hep! On parle anglais ici ^^

Rogue Squadron n'est pas encore compatible ;)

or in english:

Hep! We speak english here!

Rogue Squadron is not compatible yet

EDIT: i've just registered to http://n64oid.forumotion.com/ :mrgreen:

EDIT bis: I posted some games in the compatibility list, under the guest name of "Addict". Now I'm registred as FrenchAddict :mrgreen:


Thank you. :D


Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:25 am
Profile
Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 118
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat
Post Re: N64oid News
Im happy to see the texture pack its a cool add on, and I dont want to be the whiner here but just like was stated above I think the people need to see a decent jump to get excited again, what im saying is we need a big bug fix like paper mario or a new game like bomberman donkey kong or rogue squadron. I understand the amount of code it takes for this one fix is probably a months worth but I myself am a little dulled seeing all the little updates I want something new and big to get excited about!


Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.