View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 How much do you hate iphones? 

Primary Device: HTC Desire HD
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Android Revolution HD
Post Re: How much do you hate iphones?
so when you rip off someones b@!!$ and shove it up their a$$,the outcome will be whenever they go for a sh!t, they sh!t all over their b@!!s.(and their iphone hopefully)
I pulled out my hd2 and started playing teeter and my friends started saying are you playing laberinth...
i also am sick of hearing this bloody ipad ad, everyday...

Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5.x
ROM: ♠Duttys™ HD2 V14♠
I just realized that good smartphones only ruin your life. They make you angry at other people, they make you yell at your friends and even strangers for being dumb. You end up being alone in the corner with your 1 GHz CPU and cry...
*giggles*

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:52 pm

I would rather have a better phone than use any of their i products....
Now that i have got android + windows on the 1 device HD2 is the best phonne there is yet

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:04 am
Enthusiast

Not anymore mate. The Desire HD is coming out really soon. ;)

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
if it's coming soon, so it's not out yet, so the how can the HD2 not be the best anymore versus a device that is not out yet :roll:

Then the HD3 will be out, etc.............

Nevermind, as long as FpseCE won't exist on Android, I prefer staying with my HD2 on WinMo for emulators and have the possibility to use Android for other games, than having a real Android without the possibility to run WinMo and FpseCE

One thing is sure: I'll never buy an iphone ^^

Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Enthusiast

i900frenchaddict wrote:
if it's coming soon, so it's not out yet, so the how can the HD2 not be the best anymore versus a device that is not out yet :roll:

Then the HD3 will be out, etc.............

Nevermind, as long as FpseCE won't exist on Android, I prefer staying with my HD2 on WinMo for emulators and have the possibility to use Android for other games, than having a real Android without the possibility to run WinMo and FpseCE

One thing is sure: I'll never buy an iphone ^^

The Desire HD is out, so your argument is invalid :P
I didn't even know about HD3. Needless to say that after seeing this:
http://mobilementalism.com/2010/03/15/l ... -stunning/
...I jizzed, puked, cried, did a double somersault and ate a pack of pistachio at the same time! My mind was blown light years away!

Talking about blown minds, today I showed what my HD2 is capable of to some of my friends in college (of course FpseCE shined the brightest). Poor guys almost had a seizure from excitement. I'm glad they can appreciate the awesomeness of a true smartphone. (they have iPhones)
8-)

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Have you seen the iPhone 4 ad on tv? If you have not the ad is about the iPhone a camera at the front and showing what it can be used for...well kinda. Anyways its as if it is the first camera to come out with that function... I have got a old windmo phone and it has a camera at the front (its about 5-7 years old...
Apple just like boasting about their products. The only thing that apple are good at making is their computers... their ok.
Now windows are bring out their version of the pad and its going to be like a computer. Who cares if it doesn't have lots of apps, its a computer on the go. Thats how it is suppose to be.
(typed this usingandroid)

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:01 am
Enthusiast

azzajess wrote:
Have you seen the iPhone 4 ad on tv? If you have not the ad is about the iPhone a camera at the front and showing what it can be used for...well kinda. Anyways its as if it is the first camera to come out with that function... I have got a old windmo phone and it has a camera at the front (its about 5-7 years old...
Apple just like boasting about their products. The only thing that apple are good at making is their computers... their ok.
Now windows are bring out their version of the pad and its going to be like a computer. Who cares if it doesn't have lots of apps, its a computer on the go. Thats how it is suppose to be.
(typed this usingandroid)

Well it is for iPhone :D

And about Apple Macs...hmmm...well they're overpriced. I can get a PC with the same specs for half the price, double the price and you have double the specs. Besides then you can install all kinds of 3rd party software and stuff. A bit off-topic I guess.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:11 am

no matter how off topic it is as long as you are bagging apple then i dont care... HD2 FOR THE WIN YOU FWORD with ing (LOL) I PHONE PEACE OF $#!t... ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS RECKED PEOPLES LIVES INTO HAPPYNESS BEACUSE OF TRHEIR STUPID PRODUTS...BUT THE ONE THING GOOD ABOUT IPHONE IS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE A PLAYSTATION EMULATOR LIKE THIS!!! SUCK ON THAT DOUCH BAGS................
i think i said it all.... oh wait hang on i got another truck load full off bull-

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:29 am
Addict

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Virtuous Inquisition 4.0.1
I used to only dislike the average starbucks drinking curly haired vespa driving mac users. Mac isnt half bad, it holds the hand of the user all the way, and alot of people need that to not fuck up.
But since recently, i hate mac in general, for one because how they 'fixed' the iphone4. (i mean common, limited cases??! oh and when the case is on, the charging plug doesn't fit the case's charging-plug-hole........?) and because steve jobs is a f-ing idiot that needs pills against his temper.

Long story short, i cant take the fact how steve pisses over everything he can at every keynote he does, and that the flock happily accepts its as facts, fyi, none of my phones (and i have several that they listed on apple.com) have anything remotely relating to a death grip, ive tried it with a iphone4, holy fuck.

I seriously hope that Android (and possibly WP7) take over at least half of the iphone users, and show them what a real phone is about.
Ontop of that, im all for that tablet intel (& some other party) are planning to make (bscly, ipad with better hardware, and the OS of your liking)

But lets be realistic here, all the jokes/images on iFloor iWall etc, it is gonna happen, we cant stop it.
In before iHal-9000

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next