eXpo locked--pin not working. Any remedy w/o hard reset?

Erik Weisz
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: LG Expo
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: stock

eXpo locked--pin not working. Any remedy w/o hard reset?

Postby Erik Weisz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Hello, I've searched on the forum, but can't find a thread about this. My LG eXpo phone is locked--I'm not using the fingerprint scanner but instead the pin code that I set (not puk) to unlock the phone. It's not accepting my pin. AT&T has tried re-registering the phone, but that didn't work. They suggested getting a new sim card, but that didn't work. LG suggested performing a hard reset, but I have documents saved to the device memory that I hadn't copied onto the storage card yet and that I need to get access to again. Can someone help me? Is there a way to bypass the pin code entry method without a hard reset? Is there an app, a special procedure, or an online service? Thank you.

razabashir
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: ghfg
Operating System: Windows Phone 7
ROM: stock or cooked

Re: eXpo locked--pin not working. Any remedy w/o hard reset

Postby razabashir » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Hello, I've searched on the forum, but can't find a thread about this. My LG eXpo phone is locked--I'm not using the fingerprint scanner but instead the pin code that I set (not puk) to unlock the phone. It's not accepting my pin. AT&T has tried re-registering the phone, but that didn't work. They suggested getting a new sim card, but that didn't work. LG suggested performing a hard reset, but I have documents saved to the device memory that I hadn't copied onto the storage card yet and that I need to get access to again. Can someone help me? Is there a way to bypass the pin code entry method without a hard reset? Is there an app, a special procedure, or an online service? Thank you.
Join online Certkiller ccnp routing and switching pdf and testking to pass a+ 220-801notes exam in first principiacollege Our best quality Lynn University and selftestengine guide you well for real exam.

Return to “LG GW820 eXpo (IQ / Monaco)”