Need help with games

pimster987
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: 6.5

Need help with games

Postby pimster987 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 am

I am new to using fpsece and I am having problems figuring everything out. I have gran turismo and transferred the file to my storage card on my phone. When I try to open up the file on fpsece the screen turns black then shuts the program down. What am I doing wrong? I have been looking on this site for help but havent found anything on the tutorial page.
The program shuts down when I click on any files on the fsece screen.

mastanobu
Guru
Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL

Re: Need help with games

Postby mastanobu » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 am

Seen a lot of instances where a phone has showcase installed and causes it to crash like that. If you are not, do you have a custom rom on your phone? Try installing a different one.
Find me at http://www.totalgamerz.com - Ryo
XDA - ryotgz

pimster987
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: 6.5

Postby pimster987 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 am

alright I figured I just do a hard set to see if that fixed the problem and after doing a reset it worked. Now Its just the game ROM will not load. Is it because I downloaded a corrupted ROM?

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Postby CloudStrife86 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Well, that should teach you not to be a pirate. Honestly, PSone games are cheap as chips now, you can probably get have a dozen for pennies. Also, one of the rules is no talk of warez, so in all fairness, we shouldn't be helping you with this ISO, 'cause we know you downloaded it.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Return to “HTC Rhodium (Touch Pro2 / Tilt2)”