View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 BGP100 PAD installation and set up 

Primary Device: TMO HD2. 1GB ROM,576 RAM, 16GB
Operating System: WinMo 6.5.3
ROM: Stock tmo rom
Post BGP100 PAD installation and set up
hey guess i may or may not have stumbled on anything but i look all over the internet and i Could not find a way how to install and configure my MSI BGP100 GAMEPAD and i could not find not one person that could do it. so i watched the how to install and set up for the HD2 and wnent from there. amazingly it worked with a few changes also frees up more FPS for me now that im not using my device keypad or touch screen. if i found somthign that may help a few TP2 users let me know i would give out my email but i havent read the site rule book and i dont want to get kicked lol "bows to Cloudstrife" :D

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:46 pm
Guru

Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL
Post Re: BGP100 PAD installation and set up
I wrote up a tutorial as well. I if I can find where it's at on the forums I'll post a link.

EDIT: Here it is

Quote:
Make sure the gamepad is on then on your phone go in your bluetooth settings and select add device. My phone saw it as "GAMEPAD". Select it and enter "0000" as the passkey. Mine saw the following features "SPP slave" select that option and continue. It will then ask you to select a local serial port to assign "SPP Slave", select COM2. After setup is done, you should see that' GAMEPAD' is now paired with your device. There was a '+' to the right of the name and I expanded it and saw "SPP Slave". I selected it and it said "establishing connection then put a two-way arrow ( <--> ). Close out of the Bluetooth options.

Before starting FpseCE you will need to modify your ini files. Not sure if you need to do all of this, but this is how I got it to work after a few attempts:

You will only need to place "BTPAD=2" under [JOY0KEY] in your desired INIs. If you already have an existing game specific .ini, place BTPAD=2 in both the game specific .ini and in fpse.ini. I then launched the main FpseCE 0.10 icon on the start menu (not the game icon). It prompted me for the following: "Please select a serial port connection shortcut to connect:" My options were 'Add...' & 'GAMEPAD (SPP SLAVE)'. I selected 'GAMEPAD' and continued. I mapped my keys for the game and closed FpseCE. I loaded my game specific icon and was able to play :)

It was supposed to make it's way to the Tutorial section by way of a mod, but not sure what happened.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
mastanobu wrote:
It was supposed to make it's way to the Tutorial section by way of a mod, but not sure what happened.

Done. :)
DarkCloud25 wrote:
if i found somthign that may help a few TP2 users let me know i would give out my email but i havent read the site rule book and i dont want to get kicked lol "bows to Cloudstrife" :D

People can contact you via email by clicking the little "email" button at the bottom of your posts. Oh, and lol at the last bit. :lol:

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm
Guru

CloudStrife86 wrote:

Thanks!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
mastanobu wrote:
CloudStrife86 wrote:

Thanks!

You're welcome. I've also edited the tutorial to be a little more tutorial-like, instead of just being in prose.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Primary Device: SimpleMobile|HD2
Operating System: Nandroid_v2.3.7
ROM: DorimanX
Any chance on getting something like this written up/added fo FPSECE for the PS3 Bluetooth controller? I bought one (on its way) specifically for gaming on my TP2!!!

EDIT: saw the other thread with no WM support at the moment, will do some digging... TP2 and on + FPSECE + DualShock3 would be the ENDGAME (well plus proper 2d/3d acceleration on our HTC phones)

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:55 pm
Guru

The ps3 controller would be simply awesome, but like you said it doesn't work. Right now all we can do is dream.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]