View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Forum for HD2? Multitouch for HD2? <= really? Cloud 0_o 

Primary Device: HTC Leo HD2
Operating System: 6.5 Professional
ROM: Gran Tourismo 2
Post Forum for HD2? Multitouch for HD2? <= really? Cloud 0_o
I know it just came out. I just got it and love it. What a great phone. GT2 runs great on it. I'm using the G Sensor control... It's a bit touchy and I've been playing with the config to try to dial it in, but I still can't keep it on the road for a full lap. Anyway, I haven't really tried other games yet since the multitouch feature is not available for HD2 (yet... I hope). I also noticed there is no forum yet for HD2 specifically. I did donate to get the full version. I appreciate greatly the programming that has gone into this playstation emulator. These types of programs are the whole reason I've wanted to stay with Windows Mobile.

So:
1) Can we get a device specific forum for HD2?
2) Is multitouch something that is being worked on for HD2?
3) Um.. I guess just 1 and 2.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Post Re: Forum for HD2? Multitouch for HD2?
Are you having a laugh or what!? Not only is there already and HD2 forum, it's the biggest, most active one in this section. Multi-touch is also available and has been for a few months. :shock:
I think I have finally lost all faith in humanity. :|
Moved to the right section and left open so people can voice their bemusement.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:51 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
Post Re: Forum for HD2? Multitouch for HD2? <= really? Cloud 0_o
i have to admit this gave me a laugh.
I don't know how he plays GT2 when he is quite clearly blind. How can you miss the HD2/multitouch threads? i feel your pain cloud, wonder what kowboy will say lol.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
See? You all laughed at me! You all thought i was just rude! But now you can see the internet degeneration right there. He just went right there to make a thread about things he would like others to do for him. Not only he didnt bother searching. He didnt even bother looking. And the most impressive thing is that he know that Cloud is moderator, which suggest he is not there for the first time. And this fact just makes it even worse. Also notice "<= really?" which is sarcastic remark interpreted like "why didn't anyone come with this idea before?" and then he even made a smiley... just awesome.

God please, let this man be troll who is having laught at us. Because this is the first thread today and it already made me cry.

btw: Cloud i just love how you didn't lock this. Because if someone were to lock this before i could post i would go crazy.
edit: Also please notice "ROM: Gran Tourismo 2" in his account. This really starts to make sense.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:24 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
haha yeah Cloud made me laugh too.
And yeah I'm starting to agree with you Kowboy, this guy must of created an account and posted immediately without reading ANYTHING AT ALL. There's a distinct difference between ignorance and stupidity, I wonder which one this post was ;)

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Ah... you know what happened... I didn't realize they called the HD2 the Leo... You can laugh at me some more but, I thought when I first got the phone and saw Leo there, that it had been preowned by someone named Leo. I thought this because the sim card was severely damaged and I had to get a new sim. So when i was looking and saw Leo there, I wasn't thinking hey, that's my phone. Pretty dumb I know, but hopefully you will all get more of a kick at it. I think fresh fish says it all. And yea, not playing GT2 too well so far :o

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:10 pm
Guru

Well I'm too sleepy to rage at you for buying this expensive device and not knowing it's nicknamed "HTC Leo" so I will go straight to the point. PSx games were never meant to be played on mobile phones and Nobody ever in history thought that one day we will be controlling these games via G-sensor (if it even existed in that time). So yeah it is difficult to drive fast and do precise things like you have to in GT with G-sensor simply because it's not optimized for G-sensor controlling. You can play with settings of G-sensor all day long and it will be better and you will be more acustomed to it, but in the end, you wont win a single race.

Which means that we cant help you with this problem =/ sorry mate.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Ah no problem, I was just in a roundabout way apologizing for not catching that whole Leo thing... I thought it was just the HTC Touch HD2, and it was pretty cheap through Wirefly... $99. I had the old HTC Touch, and loved playing SNES and GBA, etc. on that, so to play PS games... Loving it. Anyway, I work a lot and haven't had much time to work on my phone yet, but what I have gotten to work is great. Furthermore, I appreciate the work that's been done by these fine folks and look forward to dialing it in more... So... I'll be moving on to the correct forum. Thanks.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:02 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
KowboyBebop wrote:
Also notice "<= really?" which is sarcastic remark interpreted like "why didn't anyone come with this idea before?" and then he even made a smiley... just awesome.

Just to clarify... When I moved the thread, I had to voice my disbelief in the title of the thread, so the "<= really? Cloud 0_o" is by yours truly. :D

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm
Guru

CloudStrife86: Oh great, you ruined it. And it was so awesome as it was. You just couln't let me think he actually made the smiley, could you? QQ =/
FrederickTCold: Actually cloud moved it to HD2 forum, so currently you are in a right one =)

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next