hd2 sense problem

makkunbakkun
Primary Device: HTC HD2 T Mobile US
Operating System: 6.5 OEM
ROM: OEM

hd2 sense problem

Postby makkunbakkun » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 am

I have done a hard reset and have confirmed this to be a problem directly with fpsece and the "Photos & Videos" tab of the Sense UI.

This is my problem:
If I run fpsece and use the windows button to do a quick minimize then go to view an image there it wont zoom into it.
I have to reboot to regain this function, or go back into fpsece and close it by holding down the X button for 2 seconds.

has anyone else noticed this?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: hd2 sense problem

Postby schtruck » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 am

makkunbakkun wrote:I have done a hard reset and have confirmed this to be a problem directly with fpsece and the "Photos & Videos" tab of the Sense UI.

This is my problem:
If I run fpsece and use the windows button to do a quick minimize then go to view an image there it wont zoom into it.
I have to reboot to regain this function, or go back into fpsece and close it by holding down the X button for 2 seconds.

has anyone else noticed this?

Normal, actually FpseCE use a hack with HTCAlbum Class windows message, HTCAlbum is the 'photo&video' HTC viewer program...

While FpseCE register as this program, HTCAlbum won't receive multitouch windows message, FpseCE need to be closed...

Return to “HTC Leo (HD2)”