View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + New All-in-1 Pack 
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + HD2 optimized Pack v5.
Yep it's pretty much outdated. Now go and read READme as you should in the beginning.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: Energy 21xxx
KowboyBebop wrote:
Yep it's pretty much outdated. Now go and read READme as you should in the beginning.

What does the readme have to do with my problem? If i was using the regular skin i could probably figure out how to turn on the gsensor and figure out from there weather it just rotates the screen, or actualy is used as left right funtion. BUT i am using the 5.1 pack, and it doesnt rotate, and i dont even have pinch to zoom for some reason. Its like the 5.1 pack didnt enable this stuff as i thought it would, by default. It doesnt say in the 5.1 pack weather it turns this stuff on or not. It just says what i quoted in my last post. I have multi touch working, yippie, but thats a funtion of the supporter version so the 5.1 pack had nothing to do with that.

Do you see where im goin?

I just reread the readme AGAIN in both the free files and 5.1 pack and there is not one mention of the Gsensor OR the pinch to zoom.... sooooo

I read in another reply here, to select second controler, choose the vibration icon for that controler. still gsensor doesnt work, and the on screen pad dont work.
Is the 5.1 pack not working for me???

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 pm
Guru

Honestly I dont see your point.
My pack is doing what it's meant to. Nothing more, nothing less.
There is no pinch-to-zoom in FPSEce (wtf would that be for?).

Using G-sensor is so elementary it's nto efen funny when you ask about it. You go to Controller menu where you choose that vibrating HD2 icon as left analog. Then you go to Overlay menu and set overlay with vibrating HD2 icon like. now you go back to main menu and click on that new Overlay with will recalibrate (reset) G-sensor's default position and activate it. Now by turning yoru device around you are moving the analog stick. It's also good to make Left stick overlay to see how you move it around.
It's only hard to explain, but in reality its few clicks.

As to clarify what my pack is doing. It's NOT enabling anything. Everything is enabled by default. The only thing my pack is doing is getting the best Graphic stuff and putting it together with nice settings file (That I made. It doesnt do anything new, its just one way to set your FPSEce) ready to download. No miracles in this pack.

Also: That video still shows how to do it, just the graphics are different.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: Energy 21xxx
KowboyBebop wrote:
Honestly I dont see your point.
My pack is doing what it's meant to. Nothing more, nothing less.
There is no pinch-to-zoom in FPSEce (wtf would that be for?).

I saw it in tekken 3 or something like that video. Dont really care about that though. I just removed and reinstalled free, supporter, and copied over the 5.1 pack. Now my invisable buttons are moved all over the place

Reinstalled again, free, supporter, and copied over the 5.1 pack files. Gsensor just wont turn on.
I choose it and then cant steer with it in 2 games.

Ok no kidding. I had to click on the big circle on the top middle of overlays to activate gsensor. Now i got it, but boy its not great to use

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm
Guru

Pinch-to-Zoom was bug tha prevented from having multitouch, so be glad you dont have it.
Also none of these games were ever intended to be controlled by G-sensor, so yeah, It's not perfekt. but TBH its hard to controll native G-sensor games too.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Operating System: WM 5.6
Post Re: HD2 [Tips&Tricks]
KowboyBebop wrote:
Give me your feedback!

Hi KowboyBebop :roll:

Well what can i say: Just GREAT job man i used all tips, tricks, your pack and also *-ini :P
I think this is the best helpful post on this forum couse i aslo have HD2 :}

So thk so much dude :}

Well just one thing to ask plz if i can :P

Can u add or post link how to make own icons plz ?
Becouse i did try to make my own but they just dont want to show up in the menu and i realy want to make my own icons and share them with guys here to get some fedbacks XD if u will like them or not :}

THK again Kowboy :}

EDIT:

KowboyBebop wrote:
SX-Akoya: Yes. You are right. I hope its not problem of my pack but this happens to me too. It happened with Parasite Eve 2 all the time. It was random. Sometimes it loaded sometimes it did not. I found out interesting thing. If you return from landscape to portrait to save the game, FPSEce might or might not "pause" the game. I dont know why sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt. But If its paused and you save it, you wont get crash after load. But If you save it UNPAUSED you will get crash at load. Try this and tell me if it was it ok?

Yea have same problem in the new version again 011 suported but i did try to save and load the game while its was still runnig but that wasnt the problem.
Its just happen somethimes and still didnt relase why and whene :S

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Guru

Thank you for your kind words Vazkez.
The thing is that I also tryed editing ICONS and failed horribly. The only things I know 100% sure is that you must name it correctly. And you cant left out even one number. So If you have 36 ICONs and you want add some, you must start at 37 (in case the first ICON is named 1). If you left out for example number "15" our of said 36 you will only get 14 ICONs avaible in FPSEce. That might be the case of your problem.

Then again, You should ask our great artists for guidance. I'm more than sure they will help and share many useful tips. =)

Also I discovered why the FPSEce sometiems pause and sometiems not. It's because of screen problem that causes "exit landscape" area to press left top corner overlay (which in my pack is "start"). The problem for me was that unpaused games sometimes crashed and saved state was corrupted. It never happened after I started saving while paused. But it might just be in my case =)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
HD2 optimized Pack v5.1 is an old realease and I discontinued supporting it. But I started whole new project.
You are welcome to try my new All-in-1 Pack for not only HD2 but for all devices. It's in beta release until I get more feedback and some nice fpse.ini setups for devices I do not own.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Ipod
Operating System: Android
ROM: adroid
Post Re: HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + New All-in-1 Pack
Well i have been very busy and just recently listened to the full album on youtube, and im in love with it, so i wanna buy the fan pack, but i think theyre sold out, im not sure. So can anyone send me a link or something if you find it, oh and if you bought it can you tell me exactly what comes in the fan pack. Thank you

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24