View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + New All-in-1 Pack 
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + HD2 optimized Pack v5.
Sounds like normal Y alignement bug. But really bad one. I dont actualy experiece it often (only 5times when playing GTA II). Unfortunately if it is it then there is no solution =/

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Fri May 21, 2010 7:11 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
evolutionqy7 wrote:
sorry if this has been answered but all the frazes i could think of when i search says are too common :D got everything working fine except. when i press one button the other presses too...like -> arrow and O press together...same for down goes with x and triangle with up and left witj square :S how can i solve this?

thanks

If you put Dpad on the bottom left, and the button pad at the top right of the screen it will avoid the Y aligment problem. But it's not usually that severe. It almost sounds to me like you've set multi-keys up.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: WinMo 6.5.X
ROM: Prestige X ROM
Phaedrus Nine wrote:
evolutionqy7 wrote:
sorry if this has been answered but all the frazes i could think of when i search says are too common :D got everything working fine except. when i press one button the other presses too...like -> arrow and O press together...same for down goes with x and triangle with up and left witj square :S how can i solve this?

thanks

If you put Dpad on the bottom left, and the button pad at the top right of the screen it will avoid the Y aligment problem. But it's not usually that severe. It almost sounds to me like you've set multi-keys up.

it solves a few buttons on the d pad but still some other ones mix in now :S is there no way at all to fix it? :( i didnt set anything up...just downloaded.installed the supporters version and then changed the d pan ini with one in ur pack and the skins folders with ones from ur pack

Fri May 21, 2010 9:10 pm
Global Moderator

So, you are using the DPad widgets (the ones that look like the PSX controller)?

If you've moved them to opposite sides of the screen like I suggested and you're still getting the Y-Alignment problem then no. There's no other way to solve it. Like I said, doing that solves it for most people, and it's not usually as severe as you described.

Edit:
It's Kowboys pack, not mine.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Phaedrus Nine wrote:
So, you are using the DPad widgets (the ones that look like the PSX controller)?

If you've moved them to opposite sides of the screen like I suggested and you're still getting the Y-Alignment problem then no. There's no other way to solve it. Like I said, doing that solves it for most people, and it's not usually as severe as you described.

Edit:
It's Kowboys pack, not mine.

all the skins that are posted on the 1st post...PSPgo looking one the steering wheel and the original remote control looking ones :S could it be a problem with the CleanEx ROM ?

is there any other packs i can try? cause the normal on screen buttons are hard to see and use :S still waiting on my BT game pad

Fri May 21, 2010 10:04 pm
Global Moderator

If it is the Y-aligment problem, it's not a pack or an .ini issue. You could try changing your ROM if you don't mind the hastle. It has been noticed that different ROMs seem to have different results as far as the Y-alignment is concerned. Some people don't seem to be affected by it at all. Arranging the pads like I said should avoid the problem.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Phaedrus Nine wrote:
If it is the Y-aligment problem, it's not a pack or an .ini issue. You could try changing your ROM if you don't mind the hastle. It has been noticed that different ROMs seem to have different results as far as the Y-alignment is concerned. Some people don't seem to be affected by it at all. Arranging the pads like I said should avoid the problem.

i did re arrange them :) but now when you press down it presses the triangle :D im reinstalling it now...if that doesnt help illl try a diff rom... though pitty since i love clean ex rom since it doesnt have any crap that i dont need in it :)

changing a rom isnt any hastle either...windows mobile centre backs up all the settings and all so after rom just re sync and everything is back in place :)

Edit: Works perfect with the stock O2 UK 1.77 Rom

Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 pm

is there any way of stopping the d pads getting smaller sometimes? like say i tried DIGIMON 2 and and when im walking around the world the pads are big. but when in a fight scene it changes to smaller egg shape ones

Sat May 22, 2010 2:03 am
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
No you cant. It's not the Dpad fault. It'S the game that changes resolution from lower to higher. Try to set it the way it can be used in both resolutions.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 am

how do u do that lol?

Sat May 22, 2010 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next