View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
 HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + New All-in-1 Pack 
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: HD2 [Tips & Tricks] + HD2 optimized Pack v5 :: upd:31.03
Izanoob: You mean my pack? If so then you should at least specifi it's my pack. But ot your question. You can do it in ini files sure, but there are nice buttons for all this in Onscreen menu of FPSEce. It can be less visible, but not invisible.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Primary Device: HTC HD2 (1024 Leo)
Operating System: 6.5/EMU Android 2.0
Yeah, your pack. I guess I'm having a problem understanding and configuring the pads and skins from within fpsece. Majority of fpsece is intuitive and there is only a little learning curve to master it but I got stuck here.

BTW, I'm a complete noob to emulating and I managed to get this far without asking for anyone's help, just studying the tutorials, reading posts and french addicts youtube videos. I'll keep doing that of course but sometimes I get stuck on simple problems, at least they are simple once I overcome them.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 pm
Guru

Well my friend, there is not really anything to understand. In FPSEce tap the "OnScreen Keys" button. And In the new menu you now is down right corner. There are 3 PADs like buttons. And under them is another "Next" button. And these are all you need. Play with them =)

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1
Post Re: HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + HD2 optimized Pack v5.
Great work Kowboy :)
you became famous for this guide .. i've heard a lot of people talking about this thread over at xda ..
even when someone asks me about FPSEce i link them to your thread ..
i like the simplicity :)

you should work together with cloud to represent the ultimate guide for FPSEce ..
fantastic work i hope that you continue this :)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
Yes I agree, this pack makes FpseCE so much easier for beginners.

I've been thinking lately that an "ultimate guide" should be posted somewhere, it would save a lot of people getting confused. And I've seen it over at XDA too, people linking to this thread, well done kowboy. Though I would of thought personally people should come to this forum to ask questions about fpseCE, rather than XDA. People at XDA just end up linking to here anyway.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:51 am
Guru

Thank you guys for your kind words =)
Setting FPSEce is just like windows itself. It needs time to try and understand things. But many dont want to give this time, so I guess my pack gives them the best they could get themselves, so It's just matter of customizing to one's liking. Anyways I will continue with this guide. I would like to make more images, But development is holding me back. When just one button is added I would have to edit the image and uplaod it again (quite annoying job, So I prefered texts).

And I totaly agree with you guys, It would be sweet to have a general MEGA How to Thread. But It would require more people to share the knowledge. It would be hard to distribute the work and keep the formating and style of describing the problem. But I would be more than Glad to participate in a project this BIG.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am
Global Moderator

Kowboy, I'd love to contribute to a huge "how to" thread. Adressing the many little problems people seem to come across. It could be updated as new issues/solutions are found. I know some people have an aversion to searching the forum, it could just put all the needed information in one place. That along-side your pack should make it very easy to use fpseCE, however I know that Cloud said he sent Schtruck a commented .ini so he could finish the new readme.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1
Phaedrus Nine wrote:
Kowboy, I'd love to contribute to a huge "how to" thread. Adressing the many little problems people seem to come across. It could be updated as new issues/solutions are found. I know some people have an aversion to searching the forum, it could just put all the needed information in one place. That along-side your pack should make it very easy to use fpseCE, however I know that Cloud said he sent Schtruck a commented .ini so he could finish the new readme.

+1 same thing here :)
if you are forming a team to work on this "Ultimate Guide" well then consider me in ..
you know how i like writing HOW TOs :lol:
i am thinking of doing a compatibility thread or maybe edit the one we already have ..
the guy who wrote the HD2 compatibility thread is no longer here and he's not updating it so i think we should work on a new compatibility thread ..

maybe we should ask Schtruck to see what he thinks :)

"One hand alone can not Clap"

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Global Moderator

Yeah I noticed the compatibility thread hasn't been updated much, that's another thread that could do with updating or just perhaps a new thread that will get updated. I'd also suggest in a new compatibility thread to give more information on games, for example if the .ini needs to be changed to get it fully working. This rather than just saying "it works/doesn't work/kinda works". Although as far as how to's and compatibility I can only speak for the HD2. If no one does before me, I'll start putting something together early next week, probably monday. I'll not have much time this weekend (working :(). But if anyone wants to start beforehand that's great and i'll contribute as much as I can.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 am
Guru

Ok guys lets do it then =)
The problem is how to share the work, well I never tryed but Google Docs can do that right? I already created a document and published it as a web page so anyone can see the progress. I made basic table of content on how it could be divided. Please share you ideas and write right into it. Jus make a note of what you would like to do and all. We should also establish some public mean of communication among ourselves. Any ideas?
I'M PMming you with EDIT link right now.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next