View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Touch Screen NON responsive 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: Energy Sencity 21916 Sense v2.5
Post Touch Screen NON responsive
Prettymuch as stated, just bought the contrib version. I use the Energy Sencity ROM, latest version. The nonlandscape D-Pad works well..however, I want on screen touch. I can set them any way I want using the easy to use configurable options. They don't work landscape or non when I touch it. I can use the easy options to bring keypad circles onto the screen, when I press them the buttons "press" however - the game doesn't respond! it runs smoothly just, doesn't respond to the keypress in game.. Any ideas? - No mods, clean install - game FFIX Disk 1. (for some reason, I can swipe around all weird and it will move, and select stuff if I'm lucky)

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:32 am
Fresh Fish

Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: Energy Sencity 21916 Sense v2.5
Post Re: Touch Screen NON responsive
After reinstalling a few times it became responsive, works perfectly. However, I seem to suffer from some odd data corruption. The save files corrupt, and when I use save state sometimes it crashes upon saving, and loading it crashes afterwards. Going to uninstall try different memoryc ards. Seems to only happen when I maybe put the device to sleep improperly instead of tabbing out then exiting, I'll test it some more .

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Guru

Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: Touch Screen NON responsive
First dont doublepost.
Now the weird behavior was because you set Stylus mode. Look in the READme or Complete how to guide to learn what different controller modes are and what they do.
About corruption. Do you have bios file? Corruption also could happen from time to time. Pausing the game before saving did the trick for me.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]