View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pressing the on-screen buttons! 

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.5
ROM: Energy ROM
Post Pressing the on-screen buttons!
i am facing a hard time pressing on the on-screen buttons. they just don't seem to response quick enough. i will need to press and hold for a second for the button to work. is this normal or is there any settings that i can deal with to fix this? i am considering to donate for the supporter's version if i get this issue sorted out.

thanks in advance

Thu May 13, 2010 1:00 am
Enthusiast

Operating System: 6.5
ROM: 1.66 stock
Post Re: Pressing the on-screen buttons!
From what i gather... its only the current supporter version that doesnt have this issue. I thought Schtruck had updated the free version to 0.10.1 but it lloks like it is still on v 0.10. You will need supporter version to not have this issue (i think... i could be wrong)

Thu May 13, 2010 9:10 am
Profile WWW

ukbreakbeat wrote:
From what i gather... its only the current supporter version that doesnt have this issue. I thought Schtruck had updated the free version to 0.10.1 but it lloks like it is still on v 0.10. You will need supporter version to not have this issue (i think... i could be wrong)

lol you are on both my posts! anyway thanks buddy.. anyone can confirm on this? :?:

Thu May 13, 2010 9:16 am
Guru

Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
RedDevils88: seriously now. What the hell is wrong with you. I mean it's nice you want to have this program. And it'S nice you are talking about the problem and all. BUT making 2 identical threads in which yo udouble post is just meh. Ask politely in one and somebody with experience will help you.

Also if you dont have paypal acc just create one. Then transfer 7€ to it by bank and then donate (7 because i think they charge you some cash for using it, but i dont remember)

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Thu May 13, 2010 10:04 am

KowboyBebop wrote:
RedDevils88: seriously now. What the hell is wrong with you. I mean it's nice you want to have this program. And it'S nice you are talking about the problem and all. BUT making 2 identical threads in which yo udouble post is just meh. Ask politely in one and somebody with experience will help you.

Also if you dont have paypal acc just create one. Then transfer 7€ to it by bank and then donate (7 because i think they charge you some cash for using it, but i dont remember)

alright.. sorry for the double posting, was quite desperate yesterday staying up whole night and tried to figure this out till 9 am yesterday! and i thought i need to post it in a HD2 forum because it might be caused by the capacitive touch screen.
your replied cleared every doubt, i will be definitely be donating by tonight! thanks again!

i created a paypal acc but my debit card won't link with it, i will just ask my friend to donate for me.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]