View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 press two buttons at the same time 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: TG01
Post press two buttons at the same time
hi,

i have an issue with my fpsece version using with my tg01. it happens on every game i have tested so far. e.g. when i run a racing game (its an overall problem) i can not accelerate and drive left at the same time. when i want to drive left or right i have to realease the x button (assume this is for acceleration) and press the left or right key. if i press both buttons (acceleration and left button) the game is doing some weird stuff. hopefully its a little bit clear what i mean... if not i can upload a video. some ideas to solve this problem bcause its really annoying.

thanks and happy christmas

zooyork

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: TG01
Post Re: press two buttons at the same time
does nobody got any ideas about my problem?? i tried everythink so far... but i have still this problem. does someone had this problem before on his tg01??

Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:04 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Post Re: press two buttons at the same time
The TG01 has a resistive screen, that means it can only record one button at a time.
(to be compared to capacitive screens, like the HD2's one, that can record two different points)

So you can't both accelerate and steer left/right at the same time.

You have different solutions to face it, depending on the game you're using and your personal preferences:
=> make the accelerate button sticky, that means once pressed, it will keep on accelerating until you press it again
=> Use the G-sensor to steer left-right, and accelerate with onscreen button
=> Use the G-sensor to accelerate/brake, and steer left/right with onscreen buttons (quite efficient once you're used to it)
=> Use multikey to make, for example, accelerate + left on the same button (but it's quite a mess, you need 6 directions buttons, left/right, left/right + accelerate, left/right + brake)
=> Use the "fake multitouch" portrait gamepad ( viewtopic.php?f=36&t=753)
=> Make a fake multitouch landscape pad using the "middle point" trick (see cyber-junkie's "racing style PAD" here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=565)
=> Plug a simple USB gamepad into your TG01 using the microUSB/USB female adapter, the drivers cab is availiable in the TG01 section of the forum
=> Use a sixaxis or a wiimote via bluetooth with Cobaltikus drivers
=> Use the MSI BGP100 bluetooth gamepad (but now, this device is haaard to find and very expensive, nonsense!!!)

Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]