v0.10 Xperia X1 performance and configuration

doydoy
Fresh Fish

Re: v0.1 Xperia performance

Postby doydoy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 am

ah... is the fpse setting... is working now... THANKS bro(CloudStrife86)...

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Postby CloudStrife86 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeah don't worry about it, I'm always happy to lend a hand.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

willahc

Postby willahc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Legal! Good news!!!
For now I'm using morphgear, too but he is not going very well in my xperia.
Can anyone help me?
I could not find any "tutorial" on how I set or in the forum morphgear, if someone can help me thank you.

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator

Postby CloudStrife86 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:29 pm

I don't really use morph-gear. I have had it on my phone before, but I am not too familiar with it. I'm sure that there is a guide over at XDA on how to set it up and get it working though.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

willahc

Postby willahc » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 am

thanx man i will give a look on xda

doydoy
Fresh Fish

Postby doydoy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 am

Bro, i now been using the Touch-IT Black Leo and the fps is almost the same with ur Touch-IT Leo..
I wanted to ask 1 things, have u tried the BareBone Version from gtrab? the rom seems like empty with software and i been wondering how high the fps i can go? :mrgreen:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=594278

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator

Postby CloudStrife86 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 am

No, I haven't tried a barebone ROM as of yet. To be honest, I've just kept Touch-IT 10.4, because I find it's quite nippy and stable. I might try the one you suggested and some more from other people. So far I've stuck with Itje's ROMs.
Schtruck gave be a modified exe to use for 0.10 which is supposed to allow me to use DirectX. Previously when I set the graphics driver as DirectX, the program just freezes. So far, I've had no luck with this, but I might not be doing something right.
When (read: if) I get it working, I'll post my findings, and modify the first post.

doydoy
Fresh Fish

Postby doydoy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 am

Me too also stuck with Itje Touch-It Black Leo v2.1, is very very damn good ^^ THX Itje n CloudStrife86

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs

Postby i900frenchaddict » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:27 am

CloudStrife86 wrote:Schtruck gave be a modified exe to use for 0.10 which is supposed to allow me to use DirectX. Previously when I set the graphics driver as DirectX, the program just freezes. So far, I've had no luck with this, but I might not be doing something right.
When (read: if) I get it working, I'll post my findings, and modify the first post.

When trying DirectX, in your Fpse.ini, are ForceGDI, EnableLFB and ForceVGA all OFF ? (I suppose yes, sorry if the question is stupid ;) )

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator

Postby CloudStrife86 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:When trying DirectX, in your Fpse.ini, are ForceGDI, EnableLFB and ForceVGA all OFF ?

Yeah they are. I just have a sneaking suspicion that DirectX isn't supported by the SEX1. :cry:
It wasn't a stupid question, by the way. I can often make myself seem like a moron. Today, for example, I noticed that the front passenger seatbelt on my car was trailing the road, and trapped in the door. It must've been like that for about four days, 'cause I haven't had anyone in since then. :roll:

Return to “Sony-Ericsson Xperia X1 (HTC Kovsky)”